Nolan Roux

Optimistic Nut

What's your issue? I skimmed it, didn't spot anything, so asked. Sorry it bothers you this much. :thup:

Tongue is firmly in cheek Yorkie. Thought you'd have understood this by now.

Okay, ma badd. :D

Sounds exactly like the kind of player we should be after, a striker who has the pace and workrate to work the channels and give our midfielders some options.

Seems like he has a bit of skill about him too, would be very happy if this comes off.

You lazy bugger.

Aye jog on. Am i meant to Ask Jeeves or summat? :razz:

Read the f***ing thread! It's hardly of Ben Arfa proportions.

(It's a regional newspaper, so we're hoping it's more reliable. Nothing concrete to say it is though.)

Admin will also be offering an arse-wiping service in the near future, folks. :thup:

Really ? good because i have terrible trouble with clinkers hanging on to my hairy starfish.

:laugh:

Dave has special shears for those, so you'll be fine.

"Hairy starfish" is horrific by the way. Can't believe I haven't heard it before.

Guest bimpy474

You lazy bugger.

Aye jog on. Am i meant to Ask Jeeves or summat? :razz:

Read the f***ing thread! It's hardly of Ben Arfa proportions.

(It's a regional newspaper, so we're hoping it's more reliable. Nothing concrete to say it is though.)

Admin will also be offering an arse-wiping service in the near future, folks. :thup:

Really ? good because i have terrible trouble with clinkers hanging on to my hairy starfish.

:laugh:

Dave has special shears for those, so you'll be fine.

"Hairy starfish" is horrific by the way. Can't believe I haven't heard it before.

I was trying to be subtle :D

Sounds exactly like the kind of player we should be after, a striker who has the pace and workrate to work the channels and give our midfielders some options.

Seems like he has a bit of skill about him too, would be very happy if this comes off.

I'm liking the sound of that :thup:

I'm liking the sound of that :thup:

Just seen his record

His only season in Ligue 1 he scored 6 goals in 25 games.

:undecided:

I hope we have unearthed a gem.

Yeah people dont seem to bothered about this  :lol:

Apparently was out 2nd half of the season for 3 months with injury. Even so....buying a player with potential when you need goals now hasnt been working out to well for certain other teams has it really.

That scout report earlier in the thread also says hes pretty poor in the air & not as good as chamakh was in general. Dont know anything about him myself, hope he does well if we get him. Seems a bit of a gamble ?

Just seen his record

His only season in Ligue 1 he scored 6 goals in 25 games.

:undecided:

I hope we have unearthed a gem.

Yeah people dont seem to bothered about this  :lol:

Apparently was out 2nd half of the season for 3 months with injury. Even so....buying a player with potential when you need goals now hasnt been working out to well for certain other teams has it really.

That scout report earlier in the thread also says hes pretty poor in the air & not as good as chamakh was. Dont know anything about him myself, hope he does well if we get him. Seems a bit of a gamble ?

I think we are at the point where any striker is going to be a gamble.

Even if we do sign this lad, it's pathetic that we've had 8 months to sign a replacement for Carroll, and still haven't done so. Personally can't say I have confidence in Ashley, Llambias and Pardew to even get us the striker that we desperately need. It really wouldn't surprise me that come the end of deadline day, we still haven't brought in a centre forward.

Better than nonbody then, i suppose. But i'd rather have someone established.

That said, established strikers go for considerably more than $8m. So we won't be getting one of those.

Hey those imaginary bore holes don't pay for themselves.

Hopefully his last game while they sort out the formalities with his old club.

4 days left to sort it out. Could be a deadline day signing (although I reckon signing a striker could be a deadline day job tbh).