Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Most appreciative of any of the players in acknowledging the crowd today. Hats off to davide

He always seems to walk down to the Gallowgate at the end of every game and claps the fans.

aye, he loves it...if it wasnt for yohan gettin 2, i would have gave him motm...very good performance, loved his runs into their box

could chant his name the same way we chant hatems

Pards just needs to add the finishing touches to Santon (in the final 3rd: e.g having the confidence to shoot, put deadly crosses in): he has got better and better

At 21: coming to a new country, new league, new language, new people: can't ask much more: Keep it up Santon  :love:

He's going to be great.

Inter are f***ing stupid with their youngsters. Absolutely stupid.

Aye, Andrea Pirlo springs to mind as do many others  :lol:

As for Italy, Right back is Maggio or Abate and Left back is a toss up between Balzaretti and Criscito i think.

Would get in Inter's team easily. They're mugs for letting him go. One day I'm sure a big Italian club will probably buy him back.

I think Gosling would get into Inter's team currently tbf  :lol:

As for Italy, i dont think he would get infront of Maggio or Abate who are quality fullbacks tbf..... but i reckon if form and talent have any relation at all then he would deserve a chance at LB.

Growing all the time. It's almost a replica of Enrique's first season where he was in and out of the side up until the run-in where he grew. I can see him scoring a screamer before the end of the season by cutting in onto his right foot and just smashing one in.

Growing all the time. It's almost a replica of Enrique's first season where he was in and out of the side up until the run-in where he grew. I can see him scoring a screamer before the end of the season by cutting in onto his right foot and just smashing one in.

Definitely. I never really thought Enrique would get any goals for us (got 1, iirc) whereas Santon has a couple chances per game. Hopefully he can bag a few.

The main thing for me is that he doesn't hide. His talent, technique, and football understanding is there for all to see, and goes without saying. It seems he's made of stern stuff though the way he's gone about his business at a new club in a new league etc...

Outstanding yesterday.