Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

“The people in charge know what they have to do,” added Santon diplomatically.

Read more: Journal Live http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2013/01/02/birthday-boy-davide-is-hoping-for-a-celebration-61634-32529433/#ixzz2GoTRbepV

The next Berlusconi.

Tells porkies in the press, shags every women he meets.

Pardew lucked out by nationality.

I think there'll be more players than him who will lose confidence before the season is out. I've got my concerns about him as far as what he provides as a right footed left back, but I still see a good footballer in there. Desperately needs direction.

I wouldn't single Santon out for blame with the goal. You've got to stop that kind of situation developing in the first place.

He doesn't look as confident at the moment, like something's got into his head. I don't know if he's been told not to go charging upfield so much, and that's induced some hesitation.

I wouldn't single Santon out for blame with the goal. You've got to stop that kind of situation developing in the first place.

He doesn't look as confident at the moment, like something's got into his head. I don't know if he's been told not to go charging upfield so much, and that's induced some hesitation.

Pardew could clearly be heard urging him forward many times tonight like.

He'll be awesome in the championship next season, become a fans faviourite and score his only goal against Nottingham Forest. He will feel he needs to be at a top 6 club and move to Liverpool for a criminally low fee. Liverpool fans will adore him for a season before turning on him and blaming him for everything the season after.

Pardew could clearly be heard urging him forward many times tonight like.

That's because we were 2-1 down thanks to Pards' meticluously thought out plan A.