Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Chloe is going in. To be fair she needs to chill though. Let the man handle his affairs himself.

These spouses mouthing off on twitter need to quit getting their men in awkward positions.

Santon's been hanging around Colo too long. Can't control his wife.

She's swapping Morpeth for Milan tbf. I'd be fucking furious as well.

I'm surprised she's making a fuss mind, I thought Milan was a WAGS ultimate destination.

What a cringe.

Hi Don

Santon was one of the Newcastle players I would have got rid of. Positionally he wasn’t great so I’m not too gutted about losing him.

I'm 99% certain that moron read this forum for article ballast and yet he could still only muster 3 full paragraphs.  Probably spent the whole morning slaving over that piece of propaganda :lol:

www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/davide-santon-overrated-exit-not-8562715

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye up lads, the Bishop is at work.

"I am delighted that John Carver has had this chance, but I think they needed to back him a little bit after taking a risk by giving him the job. I think asking him to go with this squad is a little bit harsh on him. It doesn’t give him the best chance of succeeding."

:anguish:

www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/davide-santon-overrated-exit-not-8562715

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye up lads, the Bishop is at work.

"I am delighted that John Carver has had this chance, but I think they needed to back him a little bit after taking a risk by giving him the job. I think asking him to go with this squad is a little bit harsh on him. It doesn’t give him the best chance of succeeding."

:anguish:

Delighted with John Carver ... that result on Saturday set a really bad precedent I tell you. These idiots are going to be demanding he get the job by the end of the season.

Personally I'm not that mad, I prefer Hiadara and I think he looks more promising then Santon, it's a bit stupid selling someone when our squad is thin, but Santon has hardly played for a year, and he plays in a position where we have decent cover.

All they have to do is get a centre back in and it will make a bit more sense at least. It's so pathetic.

At least even a Bassong type, or something. A young guy with some promise and physicality.

We're not asking for the world here. Very annoying.