Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Davide Santon is set for a scan today on his injured knee.

The club fear a build-up of fluid in the knee – which would require a routine procedure that would rule him out of the trip to Bolton.

The club fear a build-up of fluid in the knee – which would require a routine procedure that would rule him out of the trip to Bolton.

Wonder how often that is going to keep happening?  Only had the fluid drained two or three month back didn't he?  Poor lad, 20 and his knees are fucked already!

Wonder how often that is going to keep happening?  Only had the fluid drained two or three month back didn't he?  Poor lad, 20 and his knees are f***ed already!

too much masturbation, that's why!  :hunter:

Yes, and we could definitely not use Santon's bodily fluids to make them. We could maybe use the the fuids to test the bore holes though.

I wasn't seriously suggesting that we used his bodily fluids. :lol:

have people on here been thinking and saying Santon for Raylor was tactical?  As soon as Raylor came out at halt time to warm up and was coming one of the fullbacks it was obvious it was an injury,  there was no need to make a change at full back for any other reason than an injury had been picked up,  my fear was that he was coming on to play in midfield.

Well, this is the same man who took Ben Arfa off for Shola Ameobi at half time for no apparent reason.

When did that happen?

Not sure it was for no apparent reason, but Chelsea.

Silly for you to say that then. We improved significantly after that change.

Can't these things normally be managed with changing how they train etc and just draining the fluid buildups on a game by game basis (ledley king style), not great of course and worrying, but wonder if we're training him normally and by the time he gets to a game it's becoming a problem.

Hopefully will last a game soon...

Apparently................and this is from a direct source, Santon feel down the aeroplane steps when he arrived at Newcastle. He only told the club when he then pulled up ten minutes into his first training session. Not sure if this is known locally or not but I certainly hadn't heard it unless I was told.

Apparently................and this is from a direct source, Santon feel down the aeroplane steps when he arrived at Newcastle. He only told the club when he then pulled up ten minutes into his first training session. Not sure if this is known locally or not but I certainly hadn't heard it unless I was told.

I wish your ITK's would bring us good news :lol:

:lol: Hilarious but typical.