Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Could very easily shift Jonas over to the right now that he doesn't have to babysit his "fullback" anymore.

Then again, we don't have an actual left-footed winger to come in anyway so fuck that :lol:

Ben Arfa? Sammy? Ferguson?

Could very easily shift Jonas over to the right now that he doesn't have to babysit his "fullback" anymore.

Then again, we don't have an actual left-footed winger to come in anyway so f*** that :lol:

Probably been whooshed but I'm going to stick my neck out and say Arfster could play there, he has a little bit of history in that role.

Love how comfortable Santon has shown himself to be on the ball and how looks to go forward as soon as he gets it. Very refreshing.

I mean, obviously Ben Arfa would be fine but the point that was being made was that we were disadvantaged by having two opposite-footed wide players on the left side. He  unfortunately doesn't solve that problem. (Unless I'm stupid and Ben Arfa is actually left-footed.)

Plastic fan tbh.  ;)

Guest bimpy474

Needs to play on the right.

We didn't have a single outfield left footed player starting yesterday.

When Shola came on he had two left feet...:D

Needs to play on the right.

We didn't have a single outfield left footed player starting yesterday.

Why does he need to play on the right?

Probably due to Santon being right-footed. I don't mind where he plays really, be it at LB or RB, I'm sure he'll do a good job in both positions.

Then again, we don't have an actual left-footed winger to come in anyway so fuck that :lol:

Probably been whooshed but I'm going to stick my neck out and say Arfster could play there, he has a little bit of history in that role.

Love how comfortable Santon has shown himself to be on the ball and how looks to go forward as soon as he gets it. Very refreshing.

I mean, obviously Ben Arfa would be fine but the point that was being made was that we were disadvantaged by having two opposite-footed wide players on the left side. He  unfortunately doesn't solve that problem. (Unless I'm stupid and Ben Arfa is actually left-footed.)

Oh dear :lol:

Although he did make a very impressive full home debut , it was against Routledge. Saying that , he showed a lot more potential in that game, than Jose did in his first full season here.

Absolute rubbish.

he was against routledge who was shi&

another myth....jose had a poor first season here.

Although he did make a very impressive full home debut , it was against Routledge. Saying that , he showed a lot more potential in that game, than Jose did in his first full season here.

Absolute rubbish.

Jose hardly played at all in his first season

Absolute rubbish.

Jose hardly played at all in his first season

18 starts and 5 sub appearances in the league.