Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Offensively, he's already better than Jose. Defensively he's nowhere near as good but he's still easily up to the task. Huge player for us and I think his consistency is going to be as good as Coloccini's in years to come

he and jose struggles with the same thing when they first got here. Their positioning can be astrious at times. But their pure speed makes hell lot up for it and they basicly just bursts down to catch up again. Will be interesting when we've played all matches to see how he deals with good wingers consistently.

He walked right down the pitch to the Gallowgate end to clap the fans at the end of the game. Good of him to make the effort and show the appreciation.

loved that, its normally timmy

fast becoming me favourite, so comfortable at the back and class going forward...he scared the shit out of their defence today :)

he and jose struggles with the same thing when they first got here. Their positioning can be astrious at times. But their pure speed makes hell lot up for it and they basicly just bursts down to catch up again. Will be interesting when we've played all matches to see how he deals with good wingers consistently.

Well, when in his flow at Inter he was able to shackle cRonaldo.

Guest Howaythetoon

He was very good today and looks a good player but I noticed the fact he's predominantly right-footed, did cause him some problems defensively and does tend to force him infield a lot. The fact he can perform adequately out on the left though speaks volumes. Still, I'd put him at RB if we had a better-left-back.