Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

"What is a club in any case? Not the managers or the players or the fans who pay to represent it. It’s not the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, or the pride in your city. It's the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments, and the executive boxes. It’s Mike Ashley pushing legends, managers, players and fans out the stadium door for the first time, gripping a £50 note, gawping at the Queens face in front of him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love."

That should go on a banner...

Chloe Sanderson ‏@ChloeSanderson_  2m2 minutes ago

Disgusted with how Davide has been treated, fully fit for a while now with no chance to play- a club whose only intentions are to make £££

My word. I'm in love.

:lol: dunno who she is or what she looks like, but I'll marry her now.

Chloe is going in. To be fair she needs to chill though. Let the man handle his affairs himself.

These spouses mouthing off on twitter need to quit getting their men in awkward positions.

Santon's been hanging around Colo too long. Can't control his wife.

A not very good right footed left back leaves when we have 4 players who can already play in that position.

I'm not arsed as I didn't rate Santon anyway and he's not likely to shift Haidara and Dummett anyway.

Not arsed we have 5 senior defenders for the rest of the season, one of which is Mike Williamson? What the fuck is wrong with people?

A not very good right footed left back leaves when we have 4 players who can already play in that position.

I'm not arsed as I didn't rate Santon anyway and he's not likely to shift Haidara and Dummett anyway.

Not arsed we have 5 senior defenders for the rest of the season, one of which is Mike Williamson? What the fuck is wrong with people?

5?

We have 4 players who can play left back, Dummett, Haidara, Colback and Raylor.

Chloe is going in. To be fair she needs to chill though. Let the man handle his affairs himself.

These spouses mouthing off on twitter need to quit getting their men in awkward positions.

She's swapping Morpeth for Milan tbf. I'd be fucking furious as well.

Get angry. Not arsed, for God's sake stop being a cum sponge for MA et al.

Santons shit anyway man.

Bollocks, it's her life/child as well you know :lol:

I'm surprised she's making a fuss mind, I thought Milan was a WAGS ultimate destination.

:lol: :lol:

Get angry. Not arsed, for God's sake stop being a cum sponge for MA et al.

Santons shit anyway man.

Aye complete and utter shite, reminds me of a certain poster.