Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Guest firetotheworks

This club is pretty much satire now tbh. It's like the whole Futurama/Arrested Development thing where there's a profound statement and then an instant contradiction.

Sell all the defenders!

It's no wonder we lost, we have no defenders!

http://new2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Quot+to+shreds+you+say+quot+_27ded06670928b545f921cdcd639256d.jpg

Did the defence cope with their attacks at all?... To shreds you say?

And the midfield?... To shreds you say?

:lol:

Excellent work.

This club is pretty much satire now tbh. It's like the whole Futurama/Arrested Development thing where there's a profound statement and then an instant contradiction.

Sell all the defenders!

It's no wonder we lost, we have no defenders!

http://new2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Quot+to+shreds+you+say+quot+_27ded06670928b545f921cdcd639256d.jpg

Did the defence cope with their attacks at all?... To shreds you say?

And the midfield?... To shreds you say?

Class :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-carver-says-newcastle-united-8989567

Carver doing the club's work again, what a s**** hawk

John Carver says that Davide Santon’s impatience at Newcastle United cost him his place at the club.

The Italian has now made the move to Inter Milan on a permanent basis but could have ended the season in United’s first XI.

Carver has accused Santon of driving a move away from the club and says that Santon instructed his agent to get him a January move.

Carver, who has no fit left-backs at the moment and was forced to play midfielder Jack Colback in the position against Sunderland, said: “Let me tell you something about Davide Santon. Davide Santon has been out for a long time - seven months, I think it was – injured.

“He came back against Leicester in the FA Cup and he wasn’t prepared to wait to earn his right top get back into the team. He thought he could go straight back into the team.

“He drove the situation, not us, not the club, he drove it.

“After the game on the bus, he was on to his agent saying he wanted to get out, he wanted to go and play.”

Carver indicated that United were better off without a player that didn’t want to fight for his place.

He added: “Listen, I am not saying anybody has got a divine right, and I’m not saying he wouldn’t have been in the team within two or three weeks, but if you have got a player who doesn’t want to hang around and fight for you, then that’s an issue, for me.”

Pack of lies as per. Fuck off Carver you fucking mong :anguish:

His lass even came out and said the club was spewing bull shit and lies again.

Also, you WANT players who want to fucking play, don't believe this nonsense of players coming back and just happy to sit on the bench.

What an absolute crock of shit. He was binned off because they couldn't bare to have to someone on more than minimum wages not playing every week so he was carted off post haste.

Naw man, they want a bunch of defeatist fucking losers in this squad. Want and demand more ambition, question the authority about selection when it seems bang on that the club are dogging results, and you get shipped out.

Everything kicked off when Ba and Cabaye (probably our real leaders when we finished 5th and entered that summer thinking we'd build on from that) expected and demanded more signings, more ambition, and we ended up with Vurn Anita and absolutely nothing else.

What an absolute crock of shit. He was binned off because they couldn't bare to have to someone on more than minimum wages not playing every week so he was carted off post haste.

Exactly.

If you're watching Paul Dummett in your position whilst you're on the bench, i'd be pretty pissed off as well. He'd been on our bench for over a month and his only game time was Leicester, was an absolute joke. Even when Dummett had to fill in at CB, Haidara was then chosen. Not sure how long Carver actually expected a nailed on first teamer to wait for a chance, load of bollocks by him.