Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Will people be more pissed off that Inter made a modest (unknown) profit off him in such a short space of time or the fact he's ended up at a club like Watford (therefore failed at inter and we were probably right to let him go) ?

Either way razor blades on standby.

Will people be more p*ssed off that Inter made a modest (unknown) profit off him in such a short space of time or the fact he's ended up at a club like Watford (therefore failed at inter and we were probably right to let him go) ?

I don't care what Inter sell him for tbh, I don't miss him and wouldn't want him back. We were wrong to sell him without replacement in January though.

Will people be more p*ssed off that Inter made a modest (unknown) profit off him in such a short space of time or the fact he's ended up at a club like Watford (therefore failed at inter and we were probably right to let him go) ?

I don't care what Inter sell him for tbh, I don't miss him and wouldn't want him back. We were wrong to sell him without replacement in January though.

pretty much this, I wouldn't have cared about him going in the slightest if we had more actual defenders

Who says he's still a Newcastle player?

Bizarre concept like but if we could sign Santon, Mayou, Cabaye etc this summer I'd be over the f***ing moon!

That's worse than re-wrapping your toddler's toys for xmas day cause u've spent all the savings at the races.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Didn't realise he was still playing at such a high level. Good footballer, just not really sure he was a good full back. Always liked him regardless though, just because he was a good footballer, and we didn't have that many. :lol: