Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Some of these signings.... I don't get it. How are you getting them so cheap? Ben Arfa £5m? Santon £4-5m? Cabaye £4m?!

Of course, time will tell how these new players do but on the face of it, the actual incoming business you've done has been nothing short of outstanding.

Young players as well.

You make it sound like we know what we are doing

Seriously, Neil is fucking with my head.

He's fishing for sig additions, most likely.

Some of these signings.... I don't get it. How are you getting them so cheap? Ben Arfa £5m? Santon £4-5m? Cabaye £4m?!

Of course, time will tell how these new players do but on the face of it, the actual incoming business you've done has been nothing short of outstanding.

Young players as well.

Bidding for everyone available who is young and half decent, offering ridiculously low fees until someone is retarded enough to accept.

Basically, like how you hunt for women Neil :razz:

Young players as well.

If these deals are anything to go by, you know exactly what you're doing.

Young players as well.

Bidding for everyone available who is young and half decent, offering ridiculously low fees until someone is retarded enough to accept.

Basically, like how you hunt for women Neil :razz:

Minimum fee release clause of 4 Sambucas and 3 Jagerbombs.

Young players as well.

If these deals are anything to go by, you know exactly what you're doing.

You run the risk of upsetting some posters Neil. Ashley and Co are cunts and there's no way past that, all these class signings must be some kind of accident or - ah got it.. they'll sell for more.

1745: FOOTBALL: BBC Sport's chief football writer Phil McNulty reports that Newcastle have completed the signing of Inter Milan defender Davide Santon.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Must admit Neil you're sigs aren't coming to fruition like

Whey, its only been a month, man. Give it time. If Santon ends up at as  RM, Yorkie is in trouble.

Young players as well.

I think a lot of people are missing this exact point.  We haven't gone out and splashed cash everywhere but we've gotten some very good signings for very reasonable prices.  I'm excited to see how they pan out - a few of them are already looking like absolute steals (especially Cabaye).