Federico Macheda on loan?

jdckelly

You don't need to play hoof ball to get the best out of Carroll but that's beside the point. He was great for us and could have been one of the best and finally a player we could be proud to have produced. It would be an insult to replace him with a sub-standard Man United reserve.

I was replying to the guy who said Nolan and Barton got the best out of him. If those two were involved in any team with Carroll it would end up being hoofball by design. Even at Liverpool they are saying that every time he plays they end up humping the ball long towards his head.

And you are assuming that scousers are saying words that aren't complete self-pitying twaddle?

You don't need to play hoof ball to get the best out of Carroll but that's beside the point. He was great for us and could have been one of the best and finally a player we could be proud to have produced. It would be an insult to replace him with a sub-standard Man United reserve.

I was replying to the guy who said Nolan and Barton got the best out of him. If those two were involved in any team with Carroll it would end up being hoofball by design. Even at Liverpool they are saying that every time he plays they end up humping the ball long towards his head.

And you are assuming that scousers are saying words that aren't complete self-pitying twaddle?

I don't really care what the scousers say since I was saying it when Nolan was still here.

I don't really care what the scousers say since I was saying it when Nolan was still here.

Carroll scored more goals last season with his feet than his head.

Carroll scored more goals last season with his feet than his head.

Why don't you tell King Kunny that? I'm sure he'll drop Suarez and Kuyt pronto once he realises where he's going wrong.

Guest johnson293

This thread is like those Top Gear challenges, where they pick their own bike or car - but if one of theirs breaks down, there is some dodgy back up lurking that they all hope to avoid having to use.

I think of that every time I see this thread get bumped!

The ironic thing is in 24 hours people will be bitching about how we didnt even sign Macheda. Mainly because we had been fucking around chasing players that we had no intention of bidding higher for and Macheda will fuck off somewhere else after not hearing from us.

Not me. There's no point in loaning him. Play Sammy and Vuckic. If we're going to develop players they should be our own.

This, quote me on it if you want. I won't be complaining about not signing Macheda.

The ironic thing is in 24 hours people will be bitching about how we didnt even sign Macheda. Mainly because we had been f***ing around chasing players that we had no intention of bidding higher for and Macheda will f*** off somewhere else after not hearing from us.

No.