Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Guest VaVaVoom

Is he any better than Williamson other than he can play LB too?

Nope, he's not.

My thoughts also.

Samba or Cahill but i'd quite like us to get that Mbiwi.

Guest VaVaVoom

Like we'd get Samba or Cahill.

I dont see why not like. Both in sides fighting relegation.

Top sides are pretty well stocked at CB.

We desperately need a new winger/wide forward as well, ideally one who can play both roles. Play Ben Arfa and the new one on the other side. Wishful fucking thinking that this will happen though.

Jonas and Obertans end product just isn't good enough and probably never will be. Would like to add that apart from that i do rate Jonas (in form)

Can't understand how Ba can be so dangerous/class without quality delivery, imagine how good he could be with some quality from these positions.

A good centre back , and a another good  forward are a must.  Before we even think of any other position

Agree with this, but in theory it shouldnt be too much to ask for more than one or two players in.

We desperately need a new winger/wide forward as well, ideally one who can play both roles. Play Ben Arfa and the new one on the other side. Wishful f***ing thinking that this will happen though.

Jonas and Obertans end product just isn't good enough and probably never will be. Would like to add that apart from that i do rate Jonas (in form)

Can't understand how Ba can be so dangerous/class without quality delivery, imagine how good he could be with some quality from these positions.

Tranquillo Barnetta linked with Villa and Fiorentina on loan in the window. Used to be one of our targets apparently before we got Obertan.

Worth a punt? Certainly can put in the crosses and can play in the centre too.

Probably p*ss, but good news if true.

BPLTransferNews BPLTransferNews

#NUFC are in talks with Ajax over Jan Vertonghen, what a coup that would be!

could well be true but i'd guess  he'll drag the talks out to see if others come in for him. we're his safety net.

could well be true but i'd guess  he'll drag the talks out to see if others come in for him. we're his safety net.

A Dutch correspondent on the radio this week also said we were in talks but I wouldn't be surprised if we were being used to flush out other interest as you say.

Nicky Maynard put up for sale after rejecting latest contract, runs out in 6 months, reckon a cheecky mill would do.

No better than Leon Best tbh.

Nicky Maynard put up for sale after rejecting latest contract, runs out in 6 months, reckon a cheecky mill would do.

No better than Leon Best tbh.

Apart from he has pace, can really run at a man and a scorer of some great goals, pretty much opposite to Best.

A Dutch correspondent on the radio this week also said we were in talks but I wouldn't be surprised if we were being used to flush out other interest as you say.

Just like Cabaye and HBA  :bluestar: