Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Guest Roger Kint

There won't BE any realistic targets until we are;

a)Sure of staying up

b) getting rid of Pardew or not...

If b) turns out 'not', then be prepared for OUTgoing transfers...

Fucking hell :lol:

Pardew has a certain say in transfers but it's not like Llambias will stop bringing in what he considers as bargains or future profits anytime soon. As long as the deal is right, it doesn't matter how secure Pardew is.

There won't BE any realistic targets until we are;

a)Sure of staying up

b) getting rid of Pardew or not...

If b) turns out 'not', then be prepared for OUTgoing transfers...

f***ing hell :lol:

Yes, that's what we'll be saying...!

Do you not mean the Jedi Mind Tricks that he used in the flesh to Cabaye?  :mike:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/yohan-cabayes-pass-pact-newcastle-1408444

“The first time I met Alan Pardew I asked him ‘How do you want to play? What is the style?’,” Cabaye told the Sunday Sun.

“He said ‘With you, it will change’. I told him I want to have the ball at my feet, I want to pass the ball, pass again.

“It reassured me a lot to hear that the first time I met him. It was my first move since Lille and not to another French club so it was more difficult.

“I was pleased and relieved for him to say that. My mind was calmer because of that. I was reassured and I felt good.”

Cabaye you mug. :lol:

Makes me sad, that. He should, and I'm pretty sure he has, bring this up with Pardew.

"The door is open for Younes to find a bigger club than ours' date='" Nicollin told RMC. That reinforced his comments on Canal+ on Sunday when he had said: "I don't know where yet but he wants to leave. It'll take [b']€10-11 million[/b] though. He's a boy I love, but we gave him a big salary after winning the title. Next year, we can't do that as we don't have the Champions League."

"The door is open for Younes to find a bigger club than ours' date='" Nicollin told RMC. That reinforced his comments on Canal+ on Sunday when he had said: "I don't know where yet but he wants to leave. It'll take [b']€10-11 million[/b] though. He's a boy I love, but we gave him a big salary after winning the title. Next year, we can't do that as we don't have the Champions League."

What a good addition he would be! Like a good Taarabt :lol: Him on the left, HBA on the right. Both cutting in, Haidara and Debuchey giving the width. Oooooohhhhh, missus!

What a good addition he would be! Like a good Taarabt :lol: Him on the left, HBA on the right. Both cutting in, Haidara and Debuchey giving the width. Oooooohhhhh, missus!

Do think we'll be sniffing around Belhanda, just seems to fit every facet of our recent recruitment policy. Would be extremely exciting.

Guest icemanblue

Nicollin hates us doesn't he? Would probably quote us double.

Didn't quote us double for MYM.

Because he couldn't. We paid his release fee.

Nicollin hates us doesn't he? Would probably quote us double.

Didn't quote us double for MYM.

Because he couldn't. We paid his release fee.

As far as i know he signed a new contract and had an gentlemans agreement with Nicollin that they wouldn't demand crazy money. No release clause.