Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

If we could get Sakho in, I'd take him over a striker... anyday, especially with the rumoured transfer targets still available.

On a sidenote I'm still thinking Gameiro would be worth a pouch...

Nah we definitely need a forward and wide player first.

Did you manage to find the £9m for Traore then, Mole?

Not the direct quote nah, lots of people talking about it but the original tweet.  :whatdidido:

I did find out that Napoli are interested this evening though so that ends that :yao:

You are not the sharpest mole in the burrow like.

He mustn't be fancied at all given that he is French/African, young and has 1 year left of his contract. Poor sod.

Or Kinnear just doesn't want Boulahrouz

From GFN; "According to the Daily Mail,  Aston Villa could soon make an offer in the region of £3 million for the player, which is definitely close to Sochaux’s estimation of him."

Did you manage to find the £9m for Traore then, Mole?

Not the direct quote nah, lots of people talking about it but the original tweet.  :whatdidido:

I did find out that Napoli are interested this evening though so that ends that :yao:

You are not the sharpest mole in the burrow like.

:lol: There's no way I'm cracking the joke a 3rd time like.

We have been linked with him in the past and found these comments interesting.

Andy Brassell ‏@andybrassell 28m

Sochaux not bad, just a quality gap. Ryad Boudebouz quietly effective. Available at €5m. Heck, I'd buy him.

David Crossan ‏@davidmcrossan 23m

@andybrassell Reminds me a bit of L. Robert. Don't see him for much of 90 but between set-pieces, shots and a goal he's such a threat.

Andy Brassell ‏@andybrassell 5m

@davidmcrossan Yep. Seductive left-foot covers a multitude of sins

Like Robert you say? buy him :megusta:

I know I'm bucking the trend here but for me, signing another striker is not a priority.

We have Cisse, Gouffran is certainly more of a striker than a wide man and Remy will be available in about a month.

Who do we have who can actually play LW? No one. Gouffran isn't suited to it (he can fill in if needed), Jonas offers no discernable  addition to offensive play whatsoever and Marveaux actually vanishes as he approaches the touchline. Who else do we have? Sammy???

We need a left winger because we don't have  single one at the club.

I know I'm bucking the trend here but for me, signing another striker is not a priority.

We have Cisse, Gouffran is certainly more of a striker than a wide man and Remy will be available in about a month.

Who do we have who can actually play LW? No one. Gouffran isn't suited to it (he can fill in if needed), Jonas offers no discernable  addition to offensive play whatsoever and Marveaux actually vanishes as he approaches the touchline. Who else do we have? Sammy???

http://footballformation.co.uk/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/gabriel-obertan.jpg

Completely agree.