Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Guest Roger Kint

Looks like Bertrand wants out now, shame we have three LB's. He would be a better option than all of them

Honestly don't think he's got much about him at all.

:thup:

Average player, rather give Haidara more games or Santon another season to get back the form we all know he has had.

Guest Roger Kint

Honestly don't think he's got much about him at all.

Tbf that doesnt change what i said, he is ok and will get better imo. I just have doubts about Dummett/Santon and Haidara isnt getting games so wont improve much either at this rate.

Albrighton seems to have fallen out of favour at Villa over the past couple years. Looked lively yesterday, put in some great crosses. Still only 24. Be a nice player to have off the bench.

Albrighton seems to have fallen out of favour at Villa over the past couple years. Looked lively yesterday, put in some great crosses. Still only 24. Be a nice player to have off the bench.

Been playing a fair bit of recent.

I'd like to see us sign the following English players: Shawcross, Delph, Ince and Welbeck. Would probably cost upwards of £40m, like.

Wouldn't really want any of them if we had upwards of £40m to spend. All very average and Pardew would make them look even worse (with the possible exception of Shawcross).

Could buy at least three quality false nines with that sort of money, too.

I'd like to see us sign the following English players: Shawcross, Delph, Ince and Welbeck. Would probably cost upwards of £40m, like.

Wouldn't really want any of them if we had upwards of £40m to spend. All very average and Pardew would make them look even worse (with the possible exception of Shawcross).

Could buy at least three quality false nines with that sort of money, too.

Probably, but I think that is the sort of player Pardew would have more luck working with.

Is it unrealistic to think we could lose all of our strikers and wingers during the window and still have to replace cabaye and improve the defence, Its vital ashley spends money and not 3 or 4 players from france for 2 million each.

Didn't realise he was out of contract in the summer