Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Seen as though we love signing young Spaniards would anyone take Alberto Moreno  from Liverpool at left back and hope Rafa can try and mould some defensive qualities into him?

Nah, for some reason I really can't stand him :lol:

I'd take literally anyone who is certified PL standard. And I say that as someone who has blind faith in our squad.

I'm the same. Constantly arguing with my dad. :lol:

Would you take someone like Correa? I want someone that will excite me at the thought of playing for us. There's a hole left in the team for someone like that since Ben Arfa left iyam, like.

Anyone come up with a realistic list of players who might be available to loan just before the transfer window closes? With it being a season before the World Cup they'll be a lot of players desperate for game time. They'll not be willing to be third or forth choice. I'd imagine the last few days of the transfer window will go mental with late loan deals. I'm expecting we'll be in for loans right up to the end of the window.

Rafa will make sure we're sound providing we have base level PL quality.

Yeah. I'm not overly concerned with anyone we sign. I'm confident Rafa see's something in them and that he thinks they are capable of fitting into his plan, even if they only fit into the plan for a season. With Carr leaving and Rafa twice committing himself to us since he came here I'm growing more confident that whoever we do sign are his choices as well.

Guest neesy111

Kevin Prince Boateng has had his contract mutually terminated by Las Palmas for personal reasons.

10 goals in La Liga last season, of we're as skint as we say we are, that surely has to be an option for an attacking midfielder?

I'm guessing the personal issues will be an issue?

Kevin Prince Boateng has had his contract mutually terminated by Las Palmas for personal reasons.

10 goals in La Liga last season, of we're as skint as we say we are, that surely has to be an option for an attacking midfielder?

Apparently they're trying for loans for Marcos Llorente and Sergi Samper to replace him. They'd be better options for us if at all possible, especially Llorente.

Apparently they're trying for loans for Marcos Llorente and Sergi Samper to replace him. They'd be better options for us if at all possible, especially Llorente.

Isn't Llorente a CB/CM like Merino? I would prioritise elsewhere tbh

Yes please. Lets get Kevin Prince Boateng, Hatem Ben Arfa and Mario Balotelli as our 3-man attack. Would be entertaining off-field at least...

Presume Spurs will want a replacement sub keeper first but could we go for Michel Vorm, seen as though we seem to be scraping the barrel for keepers?

Last year of his contract, no idea if he's any good anymore