QPR 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 12/09/11 - Post-match reaction from page 53

Dave

I'd put Santon on for Taylor and Marveaux for Ameobi, giving him a free role to try and link things up.

Definitely - were getting murdered throught the middle and our left - Shola needs to understand that a footballer has to run once in a while

Guest VaVaVoom

Well....lets be honest...we were fuckin shite out there so far. QPR have bossed us 1st half.

Raylor lookin a liability against SWP....Santon on!

Tiote has been appauling, put us in trouble a few times.

The back line is playing far too high.

Shola has done fuck all....Ba on!

On the plus side, Obertan looks lively and Best has done well.

We need Cabaye on the ball more, spreading play for Jonas and Obertan. Definitely need more movement upfront.

Guest Geordiesned

How the fuck is Ryan Taylor starting instead of Santon?

How the fuck is Obertan starting instead of Marveaux?

How the fuck is Shola in the squad?

If Jonas doesn't need to come off. Make that third substitution Marveux for Obertwat. We just need something to shake this up. I like to think I'm not normally so angry towards new players still settling in, but if they're not going to put any fucking effort into the match, why should I put effort into liking them?

Their FIVE debutants seem to be settling in just fine.

Guest VaVaVoom

SWP the best player on the pitch by a long way.

Faurlin for me like. Dictating it in the centre of the park, looks a class act.

Really? Taarabt has been outstanding.

Just got in. Missed the first half. Followed on N-O.

So I take it things are going quite poorly and Pardew is a mong for not taking off Raylor?

I saw that "if only we had a new left-back on the bench" joke about ten times.

No overly surprised with that.

They've got loads of new players, newly promoted, at home - they're excited. And we've let them play and tried to soak up the pressure (rightly or wrongly).

The novelty will wear off and the more chances they miss, the edgier they'll get. Make a couple of decent subs and we could nick this.

Tried to soak up the pressure by leaving them acres of space to freely march into?

Really impressed with Best, his work rate compared to Shola, fkn hell man, Jonas in a good position to cross and Shola is stood infront of him doing a better job as a defender for them.. GET THAT CUNT OFF, not even a bollocking just sub him.

Bring Santon on for Shola, move Obertan upfront to plat off best, Jonas on the left Ryan Taylor on the right, solves a few issues with one change.

SWP on fire BUT QPR  fans need to realise with him he only gives one or two performances early on then turns into a money hungry lazy little cunt.