Carling Cup 4th Round - Blackburn (a) - Tonight @ 8pm. NOT TELEVISED ANYWHERE

Beren

Bloke next to me reckoned the probable reason Smith was on the bench against Wigan was so that he could get a few minutes in preparation for this match. Luckily Pardew wasn't daft enough to jeopardise the lead this time around.

No reason why we can't rotate the team and still win, especially as it'll be Marveaux, Santon, HBA etc coming in. Most people want them in our best 11. Steve Taylor has a broken nose so give him a breather, but again most people rate the likes of Shane Ferguson and Gosling/Abeid as the future so get them involved here. If we win, it's luck of the draw, there's some all lower league ties so home to one of them fuckers and we might be looknig at a semi final appearance. Why the fuck not?

:lol:

Didn't mean the pun :lol:

Guest Heneage

Would rather see Kadar over Perch.

I'd basically incorporate 2-3 of the reserves into the starting XI and play as normal.

Elliot

Santon Coloccini Perch Ferguson

Marveaux Gosling Tiote Jonas

Ben Arfa

Shola

Will let in alot of goals with positioning like that.

Elliot

Santon Coloccini Perch Ferguson

Marveaux Gosling Tiote Jonas

Ben Arfa

Shola

Will let in alot of goals with positioning like that.

He's in the right place man. The teams a bit far right that's all.

Man i'm really buzzing for this. Ridiculous how i can have a good feeling about one of the cups again.

The whole draw is pretty decent; guaranteed to lose a couple of the 'top' sides, and guaranteed to have a couple of Championship sides in the quarters. Surely we'd be due a kinder draw by then?

Man i'm really buzzing for this. Ridiculous how i can have a good feeling about one of the cups again.

The whole draw is pretty decent; guaranteed to lose a couple of the 'top' sides, and guaranteed to have a couple of Championship sides in the quarters. Surely we'd be due a kinder draw by then?

Hold on Yorkie, as long as Arsenal & Chelsea are in the draw there remains the probability of our annual trips there in a cup competition.

Think we'll play something like:

Elliott

Santon/Simpson Colo Perch Raylor/Santon

Obertan Gosling Smith Marveaux

HBA

Best

Might also be Gosling or Loven instead of Obertan and Abeid in the mid. Think Perch will play alongside Colo though and Marv and HBA have to get a start in this game.

Elliot

Santon  Coloccini  Perch  R.Taylor

Obertan  Gosling  Smith  Marveaux

HBA

Best

is what I think it shall be. HBA/Marv/Elliot/Santon in for more match time, Perch in for S.Taylor's nose and Obertan stays so he can 'prove himself'.