Ben Arfa

Shola

Harper

Santon    Coloccini  Saylor    Ferguson

Gosling    Abeid 

Marvaeux                        Vuckic   

Ben Arfa

Ameobi

That would probably be my team as well. Don't like Shola starting but would hate to see Ba/Best get injured and he did impress in his cameo against Spurs. Just hope he doesn't start Shola on Saturday  :razz:

Really looking forward to going down to this one. Just have a horrible feeling about the game.

We're not the best at Ewood Park :undecided:

TBF, Blackburn aren't the best at Ewood park at the minute either!

Hopefully going down to this, Blackburn's always good craic and I've never been to a night time away game so looking forward to it. Would like a strong, if not full strength, team. Marveaux, Ben Arfa and Santon should all start while I'd also like to see players like Gosling, Abeid and Vuckic.

A serious team to put out could be:

--------------Harper------------------

Santon---Taylor---Colo-----Ferguson

Marveaux---Gosling---Tiote---Jonas

---------Ben Arfa----------------

---------------Ba------------

Bring on Sammy and Abeid at some point...

3 or 4 changes for this, not the 6 or 7 we made at Scunny and 9 at Forest.

Would like to see HBA, Marveaux and Santon get some game time.  Would also consider leaving out Tiote, seeing as he's on 3 yellows already.

Hopefully name a strong bench though, although we have got options in most areas of the pitch for once, such a refreshing change.

Really looking forward to going down to this one. Just have a horrible feeling about the game.

We're not the best at Ewood Park :undecided:

TBF, Blackburn aren't the best at Ewood park at the minute either!

My three favourite away cup trips have all been mid-week at Ewood Park... Hottiger & Clark... Saha... Shearer double... Let's hope this is a fourth... Can't wait...

I think Pardew will be torn between giving fringe players something to keep them interested and wanting a good cup run as Wembley gets closer.

Fortunately most of our fringe players are pretty decent choices anyway. I expect to see a strong side out but with a few of the recent subs bench featuring.

I think Pardew will be torn between giving fringe players something to keep them interested and wanting a good cup run as Wembley gets closer.

Fortunately most of our fringe players are pretty decent choices anyway. I expect to see a strong side out but with a few of the recent subs bench featuring.

Listening to AP directly after the Forrest victory and every time  since regarding this game I'd expect a stronger team than put out against Nottingham... Santon for Simpson... Marveaux for Jonas... Elliot/Harper for Krul & possibly one of Cabaye/Tiote for Gosling/Abeid and Ben Arfa for either Ba/Best at the most... would be my guess... 

Anyone particular you want us to injure on Sunday?

Get rid of Junior, but not so bad that he can't sign for us in a few months time

Cant see him playing to be honest. I think Blackburn will be putting a pretty shit team out considering they have a huge game away to Norwich on the Saturday.