Carling Cup 4th Round - Blackburn (a) - Tonight @ 8pm. NOT TELEVISED ANYWHERE

Beren

Any spaces on any coaches for this?

I'd expect the likes of Back Page still have plenty of spaces.

Heard of SSN earlier that the fans are planning another protest at the Spurs game,  if they do lose it i hope Kean doesn't get sacked before we play them. 

Anyone particular you want us to injure on Sunday?

Get rid of Junior, but not so bad that he can't sign for us in a few months time

Cant see him playing to be honest. I think Blackburn will be putting a pretty s*** team out considering they have a huge game away to Norwich on the Saturday.

I don't know if Kean can afford to put a shitty team out - his neck seems to be on the line every game.

Fucking buzzing for this one like.

-------------------------------- Elliot --------------------------------

Santon ---------- Taylor ----------- Coloccini ----------- Taylor

Obertan ------- Guthrie ----------- Gosling --------- Marveaux

--------------------------------- Ben Arfa ---------------------------

--------------------- Ameobi -----------------------------------------

Bench: Krul, Ferguson, Perch, Jonas, Abeid, Vuckic, Best

Something like that would do me. Ideally, all of Taylor, Colo, Tiote, Cabaye and Jonas would be rested. But i kinda wanna win the game and don't want to see Perch play. Obertan did alright against Blackburn last time he played, and Marveaux deserves to play. Get Shola and HBA up top together and bum Rovers Spurs-style. :thup:

Hope we play Marveaux down the right given that that's where most people would put him in the current first 11. Given that Ben Arfa really has to start in the number 10 role I would assume he'll have Shola in front of him, then probably either Vuckic or Lovenkrands on the left, I'd prefer Vuckic but Pards will probably pick Lovenkrands. Gosling & Guthrie in centre midfield, Ferguson & Santon as full backs and whichever two centre halves he fancies from the two actual footballers and Perch. Probably Elliot in goal.

Harper

Santon

Perch

Colo

Fergie

Marveaux

Tiote

Abeid

Gosling

Ben Arfa

Best

Would like to see this. Except maybe Vuckic or Sammy in for Gosling. Then maybe Gosling in for Abeid and give Abeid a run out from the bench