Carling Cup 4th Round - Blackburn (a) - Tonight @ 8pm. NOT TELEVISED ANYWHERE

Beren

My sister works for William Hill and she's just told me that Newcastle's odds for tonight have significantly shortened this pm. Make of that what you will.

Loads of people backing us.

Or they know snoething we don't know?

One more time because people talking about illegal streams etc. don't seem to be getting the picture:

COVERAGE OF BLACKBURN CUP GAME

UK TV - None. Highlights show on BBC1 at 11:20pm on Wednesday

Overseas TV - None

Local Radio - BBC Radio Newcastle, BBC Radio Lancashire

National Radio - None

Online Radio Coverage - NUFC.co.uk (yes you have to pay)

THERE IS NO LIVE TELEVISION COVERAGE OF TONIGHT'S GAME - LEGAL OR OTHERWISE - SO DON'T BOTHER DISCUSSING IT.

Is this televised anywhere?

Probably at the bedroom and town house in Whitley Bay. I'm not sure how they manage to show the games but they do even though they are across the road from a police station and officers come in when the match is on and say nothing. Surely they must have found a legal loophole.

Probably at the bedroom and town house in Whitley Bay. I'm not sure how they manage to show the games but they do even though they are across the road from a police station and officers come in when the match is on and say nothing. Surely they must have found a legal loophole.

They won't be showing this one.

IT'S NOT ON ANY CHANNELS, MAN.

Im a big Vuckic fan and think this is the perfect game to bring him back in to first team reckoning.

Elliot

Santon      Coloccini          Perch      Raylor

Abeid            Gosling

Marveaux                HBA              Vuckic

Best                     

Krul

Simpson Coloccini Kadar Santon

Gosling Guthrie

Marveaux    HBA        Vuckic

Best

Helluva change in a few hours. :lol:

yeh stew people never change their mind about things.. managers certianly dont. What do you have against me mate, any chance you get you

have a go at me. stop being such a cyber bully.. you dont realise the effect that bullying can have on peoples lives.

Fairly sure Stu is on commission for spotting inconsistencies in people's posts. "You called him a wonderful player three weeks and two days ago, now he's only great,  eh? Fickle bastard".

In fairness, only three hours passed from those two different teams being posted.

A small part of a much wider and varied tapestry of digging up inconsistencies. O0

Spot on :thup: thankfully, there are admins who keep an eye on this type of shenanigan :relieved:

IT'S NOT ON ANY CHANNELS, MAN.

:lol: