Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

There was a lad on toontastic (and probably here at some point) who claimed to be at school with DL's son. Can't remember his name but needless to say he was full of s***.

don't all shout me down but I know a source very close to both MA and DL and was told they are looking to spend 15 to 20M this window..The source is extremely good but more than the above i cannot give..... i know most on here will shout me down but i just wanted to post what i was told !

i know we still have spent nothing but i think we all probabily agree there is some intent here

My source was the son of  our Derek  looks like he was right

DDUK was right on that occasion tbf. Although how much Llambias is involved in Ashley's business atm including any potential sale of the club is questionable.

Guest neesy111

Just saying how great they are? Not the usual Watchdog angle, but fair enough.

They've been on a few times tbf, mainly to do with there central warehouse and dodgy hiring practices.

RB won't pay Liverpool money, Everton already play in blue so darken it, slap their logo on and it's job done.

Everton Red Bull's are born.

Think it's probably wishful thinking from Everton tbh, they've been trying to sell themselves to anyone who'll listen. Anyone with any remote interest in buying a football club Everton fans will buy in to the rumours it's them out of sheer desperation. Not sure if they are this desperate mind. I know I'm not and we've got it a hell of a lot worse than them.

I would take Newcastle Red Bulls if it meant no Ashley and money being invested. As long as we didn't have to see Vetel at HT at any point during the season.

oh so you'd take being told that all previous history never happened and it would be a brand new club with a crest rebrand and shirt change to something like this?

http://www.redbullsacademy.com/UserFiles/Red%20Bull%20Global(1).png