Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Oh aye Freddie Shepherd the man who creamed the club for £600,000 a year and walked away with £56,000,000 when MA bought the club.

Say what you want, but I much preferred watching Newcastle United when Freddie Shepherd ran the club.

Oh aye Freddie Shepherd the man who creamed the club for £600,000 a year and walked away with £56,000,000 when MA bought the club.

Say what you want, but I much preferred watching Newcastle United when Freddie Shepherd ran the club.

So did I but I couldn't lick his arse like a lot of people do and go on as if he was a saint

• 2 weeks later...

How after all this horrible cunt has done to our club he can still come and watch a match inside SJP without getting dog's abuse is beyond me. We can talk about Pardew being the main obstacle to challenging for honours, or even enjoying our football again, but since having been called bad names this vile piece of trash is so vindictive that he will stop at nothing to get back at us, the fans of this once great football club. Pardew is no more than one of his henchmen, paid to keep the club ticking over in the Premier League whilst pissing us of to the best of his ability. Save the club, kick Ashley out now.

I've said it countless times before, but we have to fight fire with fire here. He's pissing all over our club time and time again, and he should not be allowed to live a day in peace, let alone bleed us dry and visit our games at SJP without anything being said or done. We need to make his life a living hell until he's gone from the club whilst at the same time not spending another penny on the club or any of his other business interests.

It's little short of amazing how the club see fit to do shitty things on an international break, when the next home game is weeks away. I think they are hoping any anger will have subsided v Hull, but I hope they turn out to be wrong.

Ultimately as sad as it is, he's won. Fan base is divided between those who want change, those who can't be arsed and those pro the regime. He's got a gobshite manager in charge, who is happy to take all of the flack, whilst the TV cash continues to roll in, unspent. He's laughing his tits off at all of us-  said it before, but not enough people listen.

This club is a corpse and the owner is feasting on what remains of the flesh.

Guest WashyGeordie

It's little short of amazing how the club see fit to do shitty things on an international break, when the next home game is weeks away. I think they are hoping any anger will have subsided v Hull, but I hope they turn out to be wrong.

Ultimately as sad as it is, he's won. Fan base is divided between those who want changed, those who can't be arsed and those pro the regime. He's got a got s**** manager in charge, who is happy to take all of the flack, whilst the TV cash continues to roll in, unspent. He's laughing his tits off at all of us-  said it before, but not enough people listen.

This club is a corpse and the owner is feasting on what remains of the flesh.

Think another (mass) walkout would get their attentions again tbf, especially with £shley going back to the games...

He won't be at the next game - he never is when he knows trouble is brewing. I'll be surprised if he's at St James again, this side of Christmas.

Mass walk-out should happen, but it won't. Too many apathetic supporters, as well as the 'soopa-fans'. Might see an outbreak of civil war though, as supporters begin to turn on each other. Its already started happening, going off reading on here over the last few months.

Mass walkouts are alright but really the only thing management will care about is if people don't buy tickets in the first place. Sadly will not happen, need a picketline or something

Too many go to the match out of habit - an excuse to get away from the wife and kids, or meet up with friends. The football is secondary.