Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest firetotheworks

The results of the poll show why it's so difficult to oust him. 46% of those that voted are thick and still believe him. It's staggering. They stand for nothing and fall for anything.

He was very careful about the word "investment",  I suspect the "investment"  will be what is required anyway and will be dressed up by bishop as making the club better.  Anyway we will soon know the intent if carver is given the job. Ashley's statement was a pure beg for season ticket sales.

It came across as code for continuing as we were until we win something.

The thing is he was here today.  If he doesn't get want it means after watching us f*** him.  I'll give him a chance to back his words pre match.

He's only had 8 years  :lol:

#WAIT

You're right I'm wrong.  Just p*ssed as a w***** and want to be positive. 

I'll start to get posetive when an decent manager is hired, then it requires investment in the player staff and coaching staff.  Then I want to see some good league finishes, that means in and around 8th or 7th.  Once then happens regularly and the club doing fairly well in the cups i might change my mind and think "yeah fat man has turned".

I want the club to make a statement of intent about its intentions, if we fail to get there then fair enough but lets never go down the road of never trying.

All of that above is never going to happen.

Not going to argue. Just p*ssed and happy we didn't get relegated.

Im not arguing, just chatting  :lol: :lol:

T

The thing is he was here today.  If he doesn't get want it means after watching us f*** him.  I'll give him a chance to back his words pre match.

#WAIT

I'll start to get posetive when an decent manager is hired, then it requires investment in the player staff and coaching staff.  Then I want to see some good league finishes, that means in and around 8th or 7th.  Once then happens regularly and the club doing fairly well in the cups i might change my mind and think "yeah fat man has turned".

I want the club to make a statement of intent about its intentions, if we fail to get there then fair enough but lets never go down the road of never trying.

#WAIT

#WAIT

#WAIT

Thumbs up;

Miracle I can type right now!!

People should untwist their knickers. He's said that we've now got some surplus cash, and we're going to spend it. If that's bullshit, we'll soon know and the Ashley Out brigade will have some more ammunition.

#WAIT

T

#WAIT

#WAIT

#WAIT

#WAIT

Thumbs up;

Miracle I can type right now!!

Lol at multi quote.

He was very careful about the word "investment",  I suspect the "investment"  will be what is required anyway and will be dressed up by bishop as making the club better.  Anyway we will soon know the intent if carver is given the job. Ashley's statement was a pure beg for season ticket sales.

It came across as code for continuing as we were until we win something.

How it felt to me.

Despite the numerous blunders, I've never completely lost faith in this guy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How've got the fucking nerve to post that, man.

Fucking hell, missed that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

It's not about spending money, we have spent f*** all really since he took over yet we have still somehow managed to bring in talent like Cabaye, Ba, Ben Arfa etc. it's about appointing a good manager and investing when the time is right and not antagonising fans. His comments about investment sums him up, it's all about money for him, profit, spending only what we can, the bottom line. He doesn't have a clue about football whatsoever. Him owning NUFC would be like Carver managing err...

It just doesn't work and never will. It's wrong and can't continue.

Guest Howaythetoon

Btw the questions from Sky were as weak as our defence and probably scripted, i.e you get the exclusive but this is what you can ask or can't ask. Anyone who buys into what he said or gives him the benefit of the doubt needs shot with shit and has no business being alive never mind following the club, because no-one can be that stupid surely...

Ashley Out/this brush with relegation has clearly rattled him.

It's simple for him: get in a proper manager ASAP, and spend £50 Million in the summer.

Hopefully he "gets it" now.

:lol:

Maybe £40 Million then  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

People should untwist their knickers. He's said that we've now got some surplus cash, and we're going to spend it. If that's bullshit, we'll soon know and the Ashley Out brigade will have some more ammunition.

Can you point me to a scenario that has required you to use the word 'if' in that sentence?

Despite the numerous blunders, I've never completely lost faith in this guy. He's not made a statement like this before, so let's see what happens in the next few weeks. It's not as though there's an alternative.

This has been the most horrible few months of supporting my club that I can remember. It felt like total self-destruct. I hope this interview will at least draw a temporary line under this, until we see what he delivers. That may be hoping for too much though.

You're awful. Just so awful.

It's not about spending money, we have spent f*** all really since he took over yet we have still somehow managed to bring in talent like Cabaye, Ba, Ben Arfa etc. it's about appointing a good manager and investing when the time is right and not antagonising fans. His comments about investment sums him up, it's all about money for him, profit, spending only what we can, the bottom line. He doesn't have a clue about football whatsoever. Him owning NUFC would be like Carver managing err...

aye, for all his words if there was any real intent to change things charnley and carver (+team) would be binned tomorrow and proper chief exec brought in with some knowledge of the game to run things

as someone has said the fact that he might let charnley make the decisions to "fix" things is fucking staggering when you consider he's basically the one that got us here this season :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Despite the numerous blunders, I've never completely lost faith in this guy. He's not made a statement like this before, so let's see what happens in the next few weeks. It's not as though there's an alternative.

This has been the most horrible few months of supporting my club that I can remember. It felt like total self-destruct. I hope this interview will at least draw a temporary line under this, until we see what he delivers. That may be hoping for too much though.

You're awful. Just so awful.

Defends Ashley, slates Keegan and rates Sammy Ameobi. He's like some sort of troll megazord.

The club have cottoned onto a strategy now after last summer - sell in January, let contracts run down, basically ensure that the squad is decimated by May. Then spend a load of money in the summer, like last year, and many people will renew, presumably because they have the intelligence and attention span of a cardboard box.

aye, for all his words if there was any real intent to change things charnley and carver (+team) would be binned tomorrow and proper chief exec brought in with some knowledge of the game to run things

as someone has said the fact that he might let charnley make the decisions to "fix" things is f***ing staggering when you consider he's basically the one that got us here this season :lol:

He's going to stick with Charnley, the man who though that bringing us John Carver as manager was a good idea. The man who won't have the stones to get rid of Carver because he saved us from relegation, all the high fives and shit when we scored was them fucks thinking they made the correct decisions.

Same again next year lads, buckle up.