Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Share price plummeting, time to take action.

aye, and reported MPs hinted if he didnt Act, something would be done to enforce working conditions.

His statement is about ensuring the contracts are legal- so theres his goodwill, minimum he can prove is legal.

Share price plummeting, time to take action.

aye, and reported MPs hinted if he didnt Act, something would be done to enforce working conditions.

His statement is about ensuring the contracts are legal- so theres his goodwill, minimum he can prove is legal.

Yep, bare minimum required to assuage shareholders doubts and turn the ship.

Hopefully some poor cunt with nothing to lose ends him during the investigation.

keys can f*** off. sure he was holding the exact opposite view a year ago. wasn't supportive of the anti-pardew or the ashleyout.com stuff. hairy c***.

He is a prick of the biggest magnitude. Absolutely hates us and always takes supreme pleasure in watching us lose. He's right on this account obviously but he's a c*** all the same.

I

keys can f*** off. sure he was holding the exact opposite view a year ago. wasn't supportive of the anti-pardew or the ashleyout.com stuff. hairy c***.

He is a prick of the biggest magnitude. Absolutely hates us and always takes supreme pleasure in watching us lose. He's right on this account obviously but he's a c*** all the same.

Been having a look at some of your previous posts, strike me as sorta angry and full of uncalled for language. Just wondered if you had any anger mangement issues? Or maybe you're just a keyboard hard case.

Look at this touchy motherfucker right here :lol:

Everton in line for a £200m takeover by a US company apparently.

Yep, read that.  NUFC being left behind.

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd376/deathshead75/0F1F2A6C-8A70-4147-BEF2-AA1CFB2EEC16_zps1la68oeg.png

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd376/deathshead75/a070e4ef9b9aa8533dcf930a471cd42b_zps9ea7023b.jpg