Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

How much do people think we're actually worth?

Wasnt that long ago that we were one of the richest clubs in the world.  Get it right with us and the sky's the limit.

I can't see Ashley accepting less than £450m.

What was it like when Ashley first bought us? I can't really remember, was it sudden?

Protests were made towards Shepherd in the previous season, but he had just hired a new manager in Allardyce.

They were talks of Freddy buying Halls shares or new ownership but in terms of Mike Ashley, it came out of nowhere

be fucking CLASS to be massive in china mind, great for the city long term i'd imagine as well

biggest chinese community outside London here?  practically ready made for them.

that can't be right surely?

cant recall where I heard, read it .

Chinese ownership of European football clubs is the same as their investment in the CSL. It's soft power, government driven via Chinese companies. We'll likely be a pawn in some plan for global dominance, but if it means we get lots of delicious yuan to spend then bring it on.

Chinese ownership of European football clubs is the same as their investment in the CSL. It's soft power, government driven via Chinese companies. We'll likely be a pawn in some plan for global dominance, but if it means we get lots of delicious yuan to spend then bring it on.

Equally could end up being a machine for capital flight. but whatever bring it on

Imagine if we get our own Dr Tony Xia :anguish:

Is he that bad really? They had a terrible squad when he took over and he's allowed the managers to spend plenty of money on players

He appointed Di Matteo and sanctioned millions worth of shite signings. 

He chats shit via twitter on a daily basis.

Clearly he hasn't got a clue and comes across as a right gimp

think i read their ultimate aim is a world cup, presumably they can't just bribe fifa anymore so maybe this is part of plan b

Equally could end up being a machine for capital flight. but whatever bring it on

I'm willing to roll the dice. Poundshop cunt has had 10 years. Fuck him off.

I'm willing to roll the dice. Poundshop cunt has had 10 years. Fuck him off.

:thup: as long as rafa stays i'm in