Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

“The reality is, the vast majority of the Geordie fans would rather have the name of St James’ Park and finish maybe one or two places lower in the table, because they want to keep it special.”

Condescending statement drenched in irony, coming from a guy who has deprived the club of the extra finances (because ShitDirect pays bugger all for what amounts to exclusive stadium advertising rights) needed to give it some extra clout in the transfer market, potentially catapaulting it's finishing place one or two slots higher at the very least.

It's such a veiled dig

I'm pretty convinced he enjoys trolling us fans

I think he like trolling anybody and everybody.

He put Jimenez in a position of responsibility for transfers. I still can't work out how that ever happened. Told Modric's agent that he wasn't good enough for the PL when we were close to signing him. :lol:

He put Jimenez in a position of responsibility for transfers. I still can't work out how that ever happened. Told Modric's agent that he wasn't good enough for the PL when we were close to signing him. :lol:

KK had to tell him he'd played for Croatia the week before and bossed England all over the park. It infuriates me to this very day, 9 years on

Guest neesy111

KK had to tell him he'd played for Croatia the week before and bossed England all over the park. It infuriates me to this very day, 9 years on

That's possibly even worse than Dennis Wise's scouting tips.

It's not even just the fact we're spending next to nowt, it's the manner in which we're doing it - sporadically and with the manager having no clue how much he'll get and when - that's more damaging. Using Hudds as an example they clearly went into this season with a specific plan on how they would improve their squad. We're going from week to week without any idea of what we're doing.

How anyone can get behind this sell before we buy shite is beyond me - it's completely moronic.

Imagine having an owner who thinks you can get promoted, spend next to fuck all and survive.

You fat ugly cunt.

He genuinely thinks that and is backed up by his wanksplat grimace as he said it in that interview.

He actually expects mid-table with no investment.