Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

I'm skeptical he'd ever set a reasonable price for a full buyout; i expect we're "for sale" at prices no one will ever pay.

Supposed to be around £380 million so say no lower than £350 million.

that's probably the price with a healthy profit made for him I just have the sinking feeling he's asking northwards of 5-600m because he's a cunt

Wish he'd just f*** off. Go and buy Sunderland and advertise your crap there. Those two would be suited to each other.

Even Ashley isn't daft enough to takeover that massive pile of shitness even if he was offered it for free.

Wish he'd just f*** off. Go and buy Sunderland and advertise your crap there. Those two would be suited to each other.

There's no money to be made out of owning Sunderland though. Niall Quinn and his consortium lost £millions trying to keep them ticking over and Bob Murray had to sell the club to them in the first place because he could no longer afford to keep them going. Now you have Ellis Short there who has to bail them out to the tune of 10s  of £millions every year just to keep them in business.

Just feels like we've been here before. In my head I'm braced for the likelyhood of our next owner being his kid inheriting us.

Smells of Vince McMahon this; Ashley will be revealed as the "higher power"

Just expecting it to come out soon that she's going for Spurs or some other c***s.

There will be a line in the article about it that says something like: “Staveley’s group was very interested in Newcastle United, recognizing the club’s potential, however negotiations with Mike Ashley went nowhere.”

Just feels like we've been here before. In my head I'm braced for the likelyhood of our next owner being his kid inheriting us.

Smells of Vince McMahon this; Ashley will be revealed as the "higher power"

:lol:

SSN saying she’s not buying on behalf of anyone else and will be her own purchase and that’s she’s interested in 3 different Premier League clubs. They also say that she did meet with club officials after the game, though never signed an NDA, and that she was impressed with the crowd.

I don't know why she's interested in buying a football club, but if she is, then the crowd on Sunday would have had an impact. It's what drew greats like Keegan and Benitez after all.

Ploy to drum up interest, IMO, and possibly to show the potential appetite for a takeover, if she's as scheming with her public appearances as has been suggested. The most interesting part is whether she's there solely because of Rafa. Has that been confirmed? 

If anything was far along, I don't think she'd have been there.

There will be a line in the article about it that says something like: “Staveley’s group was very interested in Newcastle United, recognizing the club’s potential, however negotiations with Mike Ashley went nowhere.”

Ive resigned myself to this scenario for the next few takeover links over the next ten years, so im laid back about this.  It's at best just a page filler through the usual repeated click bait sh'ite that we get through the international breaks.