Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Right, how do I get my season ticket back? [emoji38]

I've been waiting for the day for him to fuck off so i can do just that :lol:

I'll be leaving work on a half day/booking the next day off the day he goes... Straight to the bar, I'm fuckin celebrating.

"OK, so, due diligence, sure, here you go Amanda, seems to all be in order *cough* we may have been ripping off the taxman for half a billion for the last decade or so *cough* Anyway, that door sticks a bit, you have to wiggle the handle.  The boiler manual is in the bottom drawer.  Enjoy!"

"OK, so, due diligence, sure, here you go Amanda, seems to all be in order *cough* we may have been ripping off the taxman for half a billion for the last decade or so *cough* Anyway, that door sticks a bit, you have to wiggle the handle.  The boiler manual is in the bottom drawer.  Enjoy!"

:lol:

I'm supposed to be taking the wife and kids to Spain for the week on Sunday, seriously tempted to send them on their own so I can sit on here all day pressing F5.

Do you have a Commodore c64?  Do you not have a Smart phone?

I do, but if this shit goes down I don't want to be in Spain, I'll want to be down at SJP jumping up and down with the frenzied hordes, and whacking broken SportsDirect signs with my sandal.....this is going to be like the fall of Saddam man.

Yeah I can just imagine.. both parties about to sign a deal and Amanda says “wait stop, we haven’t told Lee Ryder yet”

He’s as clueless as the rest of us as to what’s going on.

The Chronically reporting that there’s been reports of due diligence means nothing.

Until the new object of my affection is standing on the steps of SJP with Mikes fat head aloft, I’m refusing to believe this is real.

Once bitten, twice shy and all..

Guest firetotheworks

pcp lawyers: "Why were these ledgers all done in crayon?"

*entire room turns to look at Charnley*

UCbGWA2.jpg

"When I input everything into the Quicken, nothing flashed red, so that's gotta mean it's OK, right?"