Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

There's a good chance she won't buy NUFC, but the assertion that it's a PR smokescreen is pretty laughable. How to avoid your business being in the news: become much more known and invite the news to do lots of digging on you and your business.

Guest neesy111

See Steve Wraith/Rob Lee trying to stir the pot through some energy drink company they have, saying its all a PR stunt from Staveley to deflect attention from the Barclays case.

Well, there's a small percentage they might be right in terms of not buying us.  Remember the Barry Moat smokescreen?

The way I see this is either way Ashley's on to a total win-win here:

1) PCP partners complete the takeover and pay over what the club is worth (or pay X amount and agree to have a certain amount of SD advertising), thus giving Ashley enough money to be happy to leave. We also win here.

2) Ashley uses this as a smoke-screen to emphasise the whole "we tried" situation, during which time he drags this into January and uses it as an excuse to not back Rafa in the Jan window. We could well be "safe" by Jan, meaning if Rafa sacks it off, he could get a new yes-man useless 'head coach' in to oversee at least 1 more stay on the PL gravy train.

If we don't get this takeover completed, we get relegated at the end of next season (if Rafa goes - which he would). It's that important.

Edit: I know it's a downer post but I am very optimistic, just trying to keep a touch of "Ashley is a cunt so this could easily go tits up for us" reality in it. :lol:

See Steve Wraith/Rob Lee trying to stir the pot through some energy drink company they have, saying its all a PR stunt from Staveley to deflect attention from the Barclays case.

Makes no sense, why would she want to deflect anything since she brought the case against Barclays

I do think she and others are interested in buying the club, the thing that will prevent it from happening is Ashley having an unrealistic asking price.

Every major news outlet reporting that she has signed a NDA is interested in buying the club. Yet Steve Wraith thinks it’s all a smokescreen and says so via his unheard of drinks company that he needs to promote.

There's a good chance she won't buy NUFC, but the assertion that it's a PR smokescreen is pretty laughable. How to avoid your business being in the news: become much more known and invite the news to do lots of digging on you and your business.

Exactly, it's safe to say she is a lot more known now after being linked with buying us than before.

I hadn’t heard of rich energy drink till that tweet, now I have, funny that

:thup: it's disappointing seeing the likes of Rob Lee getting in on the act.

Wraith is Rob Lee's promo as well, just like the unheard of drinks company. Who are now getting RTs as someone like Rob Lee is saying the guy who owns it is believable. It's all nice PR for the drinks company noubt else. Last week Wraith was claiming to be in the know that the deal was going through after being in the photo next to her.

Finally we get to the truth. Before Amanda turned up at SJP all anyone was talking about was her Barclay's lawsuit.

Its a shameful attempt at PR on their part, but its Wraith so thats expected.

Blokes been stringing people along since the Liverpool game, aye mate shes going to tell you something because you got lucky with you're seat. Blokes a helmet. 

Its a shameful attempt at PR on their part, but its Wraith so thats expected.

Blokes been stringing people along since the Liverpool game, aye mate shes going to tell you something because you got lucky with you're seat. Blokes a helmet.

:lol: He's a total creep. Is he still tweeting from Pav's account - even though he's been dead for nearly a year?