Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

99% sure this is a pile of shite. Ashley has been seen at several of our games in the south, seems the closer to London the more likely. Journo is a wanker.

Plus, Ashley might be a twat but he's not a fucking idiot. Rafa got guarantees, if they get broken then Ashley will be back to square one.

99% sure this is a pile of shite. Ashley has been seen at several of our games in the south, seems the closer to London the more likely. Journo is a wanker.

Plus, Ashley might be a twat but he's not a fucking idiot. Rafa got guarantees, if they get broken then Ashley will be back to square one.

He's not, but his interests seem to be far different from that of your average NUFC fan, unfortunately.

Guest neesy111

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you followed NUFC for last 8 years?  He's made some of the most idiotic decisions in the clubs history.

99% sure this is a pile of s****. Ashley has been seen at several of our games in the south, seems the closer to London the more likely. Journo is a w*****.

Plus, Ashley might be a t*** but he's not a f***ing idiot. Rafa got guarantees, if they get broken then Ashley will be back to square one.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you followed NUFC for last 8 years?  He's made some of the most idiotic decisions in the clubs history.

So did Seymour and Westwood prior to  Hall (just so you youngsters don't think it's a one way ticket with the latest one)

Same here, but I'd say I'm more like 80% sure. While I don't believe Ashley would go backwards after the same policy got us relegated, I have to factor in Ashley can be incredibly small minded so I suppose there's a chance there might be something in the story. But Rafa isn't daft and he asked for guarantees which I doubt Ashley would have given him if he had any thought he'd regret it down the line.

As Dave said earlier, look at some of the decisions that this man (Ashley) has taken in his 10 years or owning NUFC. Some have just been plain stupid and ignorant, with the rest being done out of spite. I genuinely believe that he gets off on fucking things up for NUFC supporters worldwide, particularly when things are OK.

As Dave said earlier, look at some of the decisions that this man (Ashley) has taken in his 10 years or owning NUFC. Some have just been plain stupid and ignorant, with the rest being done out of spite. I genuinely believe that he gets off on f***ing things up for NUFC supporters worldwide, particularly when things are OK.

There's no doubt he gets a kick out of annoying us. The evidence is myriad.

In a football context, Mike Ashley most certainly is a fucking idiot [emoji38]

An intent to target younger players with promise clearly wouldn't be a problem for any club, it's how that policy is implemented under Ashley that has always been the problem.

If Benitez is in charge of transfers, it should be left up to him who we buy. If that means an experienced head is what he thinks we need then so be it. If he thinks an estabished player is worth spending a little extra then so be it. And if a young player develops into a top player then we should be looking to take the benefit of that on he pitch, not simply on the books.