Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

dont understand why people still gives this man Money. I Will never Do that again.

I remember when Big Sam was the manager. he barly got a few months before STJ wanted him out. Now? no one makes a pip when the situationen is worse and has been for years.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Fair enough if they were voting somebody out of a committee but the man owns the club ffs.

So did Hicks and Gillett, they were still forced out by fan pressure.

We've been down that route haven't we? Liverpool are a club worth buying, like it or not.

Guest Roger Kint

Fair enough if they were voting somebody out of a committee but the man owns the club ffs.

Minor issues like  several court cases, imminent financial meltdown/administration and the club being forcably sold from under them were slightly more important than a few nasty songs from the Kop mind.

Oh and what Haris said too :thup:

Then why arent the fans putting more pressure on Ashley to leave? You got nothing to lose, do you? It can't possibly get any worse than this,ey? Relegation you say.... Been there before. I'd say make Ashley's life as miserable as possible. At this point, he is the one in danger of loosing the most. The club is well lost anyway...

-£5m net spend per season over the last 5 seasons.  Even if you take out Carroll we've spent a net average of £2m per season.

That's a shocking stat

Wasn't there a statement by the club days after promotion on the official website though where it said the aim of the club was not to spend more than its outgoings, develop younger/cheaper players and sell at a profit, and aim to finish around top 10? That was 3 years ago and I'm not sure what's changed since then.

Then why arent the fans putting more pressure on Ashley to leave? You got nothing to lose, do you? It can't possibly get any worse than this,ey? Relegation you say.... Been there before. I'd say make Ashley's life as miserable as possible. At this point, he is the one in danger of loosing the most. The club is well lost anyway...

I agree and if your a season ticket holder shoot the bastard down and it gets the press sniffing and it snowballs,if we get relegated so what we will come back from it .We have nothing too lose here and the devil we know is worse than the devil we dont this time.

There has to be a tipping point though surely? If the football is dour like it is now and people start to walk away because that's combined with a criminal lack of ambition at board level. Alright it might not be a mass walk out but the tide surely will start to turn.

It's clear he's not bothered one iota about the fans, the region or how the team does but I just can't see how that can last. If theres no impetus to push the team on whatsoever and now that the above has become apparent then the enjoyment and hope has been removed from the team. Surely people will ask themselves, well what's the point? I'm hardly a mode for fan movement :lol: but I would've gone to West Ham and Fulham. Right now I'm partly disinterested and partly deciding to vote with my feet by not going. Just my stance anyway, each to their own ofcourse.

There has to be a tipping point though surely? If the football is dour like it is now and people start to walk away because that's combined with a criminal lack of ambition at board level. Alright it might not be a mass walk out but the tide surely will start to turn.

It's clear he's not bothered one iota about the fans, the region or how the team does but I just can't see how that can last. If theres no impetus to push the team on whatsoever and now that the above has become apparent then the enjoyment and hope has been removed from the team. Surely people will ask themselves, well what's the point? I'm hardly a mode for fan movement :lol: but I would've gone to West Ham and Fulham. Right now I'm partly disinterested and partly deciding to vote with my feet by not going. Just my stance anyway, each to their own ofcourse.

Probs around November when we can potentially save ourselves, any point after that and we are in trouble.

I agree and if your a season ticket holder shoot the b****** down and it gets the press sniffing and it snowballs,if we get relegated so what we will come back from it .We have nothing too lose here and the devil we know is worse than the devil we dont this time.

Honestly, I'm just curious as to why there hasn't been some greater turmoil and protests to what's going on? The Liverpool fans contributed a great deal to force out the previous owners. From what I've read (in my SBR book and on here) the geordie people are VERY proud and passionate about the city and the club?

I agree and if your a season ticket holder shoot the b****** down and it gets the press sniffing and it snowballs,if we get relegated so what we will come back from it .We have nothing too lose here and the devil we know is worse than the devil we dont this time.

Honestly, I'm just curious as to why there hasn't been some greater turmoil and protests to what's going on? The Liverpool fans contributed a great deal to force out the previous owners. From what I've read (in my SBR book and on here) the geordie people are VERY proud and passionate about the city and the club?

baffles me too after Keegan walked and the anti-Ashley protests i didnt think it would be so quiet ,are people just accepting this shit or waiting for an opportunity e.g bottom 3 after the Fulham game or end of window to finally snap into action .

Guest bimpy474

I truly believe finishing 5th has clouded peoples feelings towards Ashley and Pardew. That will disappear this season though, i've no doubt about it.

baffles me too after Keegan walked and the anti-Ashley protests i didnt think it would be so quiet ,are people just accepting this shit or waiting for an opportunity e.g bottom 3 after the Fulham game or end of window to finally snap into action .

End of the window mate.

If Ashley hasn't shown some sort of commitment by then, and i'm not holding my breath, then that's me done.

End of the window mate.

If Ashley hasn't shown some sort of commitment by then, and i'm not holding my breath, then that's me done.

my thoughts too tbh but will get a nobody in last minute to pacify the fans

Anyone giving Ashley money either directly or indirectly need to have a serious word with themselves.

They are only perpetuating the misery that the fat one is inflicting on us, and the only way to put an end to it is hit his bottom line. It's the only language he understands.

I still care deeply about the club, but the heart, soul, tradition and history have been ripped out of the club with Ashley at the helm.

My advice is stop going to games, stop buying NUFC merchandise and cancel TV sport subscriptions. That's what I've done, and so have many others, and more will come to their senses in time.

I'm already looking forward to cancelling my st in February!

Even if we're in the top 6 my decision won't change. I'd never ever have felt like that a few years ago.

I can hardly muster an excited 'GO ON!' in attack anymore ffs.

So depressing on all levels atm