Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

The thing that annoys me most is two seasons ago when we finished 5th we were in a really good position to push on, all we needed was a few quality signing, and we could have been challenging for the top 4. Now after two summers of inactivity and one winter of signings (because we were in trouble (I have no doubt if we were not in trouble the players would not have come in)), we are now so far behind even the top seven, its not even funny, and we are all just resigned to the fact the mediocrity will do, and left wondering at what could have been.

The thing that annoys me most is two seasons ago when we finished 5th we were in a really good position to push on, all we needed was a few quality signing, and we could have been challenging for the top 4. Now after two summers of inactivity and one winter of signings (because we were in trouble (I have no doubt if we were not in trouble the players would not have come in)), we are now so far behind even the top seven, its not even funny, and we are all just resigned to the fact the mediocrity will do, and left wondering at what could have been.

Don't talk about the 5th finish season, just don't.......... :whatdidido:

seriously, dude.  Get a grip.  Just a little banter.

:D Sitting by a keyboard on Facebook then.  look at the wonders it has done for the Occupy Movements, Iran and the Syrian rebels, etc.  Facebook activism, the finest form yet  :lol:

If you cannot contribute fuck off

Not in the mood 50yrs old and sick of my club being a embarrassment like many more on here,what shall we do bend down and take it  :rant:

:D Sitting by a keyboard on Facebook then.  look at the wonders it has done for the Occupy Movements, Iran and the Syrian rebels, etc.  Facebook activism, the finest form yet  :lol:

If you cannot contribute fuck off

Not in the mood 50yrs old and sick of my club being a embarrassment like many more on here,what shall we do bend down and take it  :rant:

http://wpmedia.o.canada.com/2013/08/breakingbad_s5ep11_intro.jpg?w=627&h=330&crop=1

The thing that makes Ashleys whole tenure even worse is the fact that there despite the constant stream of shit we have been served up are a few anomalies to cloud peoples judgement like the 5th place season and the fact that we do actually have some really good players. Its like he is purposely giving us glimpses of what could be then he snatches it back from our grasp at the last second like a dog after that juicy piece of meat. Depressing. Die fat cunt die.

So glad I chucked it in now.  Simply got better things to spend my money on nowadays.

:thup:

Hopefully, one day, Newcastle will be worth spending money on again.

I may not even be close to have spent the money that some has here, but still, I will not even consider it again as long as this idiot is here.

Why cant this cunt and his cronies just be honest. If we have  no money just be up front with the fans and set expectations. If we have to sell to buy then just tell us that. Why drag out the transfer window spouting lie after lie and winding up the fans. If I was told at beginning of window I wouldnt like it, but would probably accept it if they told us reasons behind it instead of playing this game. So frustrating that we dont want to improve as a team

Why cant this c*** and his cronies just be honest. If we have  no money just be up front with the fans and set expectations. If we have to sell to buy then just tell us that. Why drag out the transfer window spouting lie after lie and winding up the fans. If I was told at beginning of window I wouldnt like it, but would probably accept it if they told us reasons behind it instead of playing this game. So frustrating that we dont want to improve as a team

As soon as we got promoted they did. That statement where they said the plan was bring through youth players, sell at profit, not spend more than we bring in from transfers and compete for top 10. It's fucking soul destroying to think even with the additional income that he's sticking with it, but the club told us 3 years ago this would happen.

Why cant this c*** and his cronies just be honest. If we have  no money just be up front with the fans and set expectations. If we have to sell to buy then just tell us that. Why drag out the transfer window spouting lie after lie and winding up the fans. If I was told at beginning of window I wouldnt like it, but would probably accept it if they told us reasons behind it instead of playing this game. So frustrating that we dont want to improve as a team

As soon as we got promoted they did. That statement where they said the plan was bring through youth players, sell at profit, not spend more than we bring in from transfers and compete for top 10. It's f***ing soul destroying to think even with the additional income that he's sticking with it, but the club told us 3 years ago this would happen.

Yet to see the bring through youth really as Pardew keeps saying their not good enough, I thought the whole point was to be sustainable and within our means, surely £60 million tv money enough to fund a couple of players. Also the sell at profit not really happening at this point and neither do we look like competing for top 10.

True they said that but have hardly geared up to achieve it. We have some good players, we probably have some reasonable youth players but we have the totally wrong manager and director of football to create that ecosystem of youth players coming through and sell for profit.

He's got the season ticket money for this season, so he's not bothered about that. Crunch time will come at renewal time, next year as I can see this being the wake up moment for many. Someone said that the only thing that would make him consider selling up, is a huge drop in season ticket sales. I believe that time will come. His precious free advertising won't look too good in front of a half empty ground for a PL game. So pleased I no longer put money into this club, as hard as it is to stay away.

He's got the season ticket money for this season, so he's not bothered about that. Crunch time will come at renewal time, next year as I can see this being the wake up moment for many. Someone said that the only thing that would make him consider selling up, is a huge drop in season ticket sales. I believe that time will come. His precious free advertising won't look too good in front of a half empty ground for a PL game. So pleased I no longer put money into this club, as hard as it is to stay away.

Which is why they will sign players in January, that's always the plan to entice ticket holders to renew. I'm not falling for it this time

As soon as we got promoted they did. That statement where they said the plan was bring through youth players, sell at profit, not spend more than we bring in from transfers and compete for top 10. It's fucking soul destroying to think even with the additional income that he's sticking with it, but the club told us 3 years ago this would happen.

If that's the case then why did we buy Cisse when Ba was already scoring for fun and we were flying in the league? Doesn't fit the plan at all.

Face it, they make it up as they go along.

If that's the case then why did we buy Cisse when Ba was already scoring for fun and we were flying in the league? Doesn't fit the plan at all.

I think this is closer to the truth. They will go for some sort of improvement/progress, but only at the very specifically right price.

Surely if he was selling the buyer would want to buy within the transfer window ?

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-articles/allo-allo-ashley-to-sell-newcastle-to-his-ukrainian-double/

Imho wouldnt care about investment in this window if buying the club ,pipe dream if we think thats true and my only glimmer of hope that is the reason for no investment cos a new owner is coming in starting from now and spunking up in january  ;D

Still astounded that fans who have the club's best interests at heart see fit to keep giving this bloke their money. No-one should be going within ten feet of SJP until he's gone.

It would not be a hardship to give up a season ticket for a year or two for the greater good of making fat boy run when his profits dip,buying Wonga advertising  based merchandise should be one thing imho but everyone has there reasons for buying tops etc.

As soon as we got promoted they did. That statement where they said the plan was bring through youth players, sell at profit, not spend more than we bring in from transfers and compete for top 10. It's f***ing soul destroying to think even with the additional income that he's sticking with it, but the club told us 3 years ago this would happen.

We knew Ba had a release clause which could have been triggered, and £9m to replace a £35m with the potential to sell at a profit in the future is right up Ashley's street.