Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Struggle to vent all my anger at Kinnear when its this bloke who's fully responsible.

Aye, he is a cancer & is destroying the club.

Honestly can't see him selling anytime soon as long as the club is making money.  :'(

Allo Allo,

Now I understand on transfer deadline day everyone seems to have an Uncle, Friend, Cousin, Cat-walker that is best friends with a mega-star footballer and they have heard that they are seconds away from signing for whatever club the person writing the article seems to support but………..

Fridman

Fridman

In the immortal words of ‘Allo, Allo’, listen carefully as I will say this only once.

When I was 18-19 I worked in Germany for a company who made things to do with aeroplanes. They just did your normal everyday aeroplanes that you and I go on holiday on – however, every now and again some ridiculous order from a oil baron gazillionaire would come in and we would make that plane as a one off for him/her.

I left the company and returned to blighty but stayed in contact through social media and emails with a few of the lads I worked with.

Last weekend I got a very bizzare email from one of the Ukrainian lads who worked there saying that Mikhail Fridman (Chairman of Alfa Group, one of Russia’s largest privately owned investment groups – Forbes assessed his wealth in 2011 as $15.1 billion, making him the 7th richest man in Russia) is in opening talks with Ashley for our club. Now obviously, besides this email I have from someone who worked with me, I have no proof, so as much salt as you want to pinch with this one I suggest.

But it didn’t half get me thinking about how good that would be. Plus other than to wind me up, why would this guy email me this.

Has anybody heard something similar? Would people want him in? It would explain to me Ashley’s failure to spend this summer other than a Remy loan deal. I mean why put any more money into it when someone is willing to take it off your hands.

Having googled this guy, other than looking like Ashley’s Ukrainian double and being in oil, that’s all I know.

Allo Allo,

Now I understand on transfer deadline day everyone seems to have an Uncle, Friend, Cousin, Cat-walker that is best friends with a mega-star footballer and they have heard that they are seconds away from signing for whatever club the person writing the article seems to support but………..

Fridman

Fridman

In the immortal words of ‘Allo, Allo’, listen carefully as I will say this only once.

When I was 18-19 I worked in Germany for a company who made things to do with aeroplanes. They just did your normal everyday aeroplanes that you and I go on holiday on – however, every now and again some ridiculous order from a oil baron gazillionaire would come in and we would make that plane as a one off for him/her.

I left the company and returned to blighty but stayed in contact through social media and emails with a few of the lads I worked with.

Last weekend I got a very bizzare email from one of the Ukrainian lads who worked there saying that Mikhail Fridman (Chairman of Alfa Group, one of Russia’s largest privately owned investment groups – Forbes assessed his wealth in 2011 as $15.1 billion, making him the 7th richest man in Russia) is in opening talks with Ashley for our club. Now obviously, besides this email I have from someone who worked with me, I have no proof, so as much salt as you want to pinch with this one I suggest.

But it didn’t half get me thinking about how good that would be. Plus other than to wind me up, why would this guy email me this.

Has anybody heard something similar? Would people want him in? It would explain to me Ashley’s failure to spend this summer other than a Remy loan deal. I mean why put any more money into it when someone is willing to take it off your hands.

Having googled this guy, other than looking like Ashley’s Ukrainian double and being in oil, that’s all I know.

We can only dream.

Rant.

We're a great football club that's going through some awful times. It's pretty clear now that Ashley has lost interest in us and will put in minimal effort - in the early days he was an idiot but at least he tried. He hates the fans and is probably giggling away tonight. We could easily afford to buy the players required to take us where we belong - speculate to accumulate. The richest clubs are the ones that spend and we should be that. All PL clubs were given a free golden ticket with this new TV deal but he's actively sacrificing money just to piss us off. On the pitch, apathy has set in for him and we'll be standing still at best until the day he goes. We need that day to be soon and when he goes, it'll be one of the greatest days in the history of this club - certainly in modern times. Until then, we just have to grin and bear it. And that's a depressing thought when we're surrounded by clubs with ambition, with vision and with dreams.

I look around and get insanely jealous of Southampton, Spurs and Swansea chairmen, who back their manager and have the club's interests at heart. It shouldn't be much to ask but no, we're stuck with the evil one. He has no ambition for this club, never will and is happy to see us rot until someone finally pays up. You'd think that if any rich Qataris are looking to buy a club, we'd be #1 - clubs would kill for our stadium, fanbase and history. Ashley hired Kinnear as a buffer for when the abuse came in - he knows he's screwing up but doesn't really care. Kinnear doesn't care either, as long as he gets pissed every night down the pub. He hired a manager on low pay who'd never argue with him because its by far the greatest managerial job he'll ever get. Managers would love to come here but their on-pitch work is irrelevant. He wants a mate who he can laugh at the fans with. Not glory, success or even good PR. It baffles me that he became a billionaire.

He just doesn't care anyone, yet we're the ones that suffer. Sorry to rant!