Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Ashley's support of Pards couldn't have been made more clear in the last few weeks. It doesn't surprise me that Remy has been withdrawn for 3 matches as soon as Pardew's 3 match stadium ban has been made public. Pretty sad if he was afraid of being shown up by some non-entity replacement in the dugout.

Guest tollemache

Ashley's support of Pards couldn't have been made more clear in the last few weeks. It doesn't surprise me that Remy has been withdrawn for 3 matches as soon as Pardew's 3 match stadium ban has been made public. Pretty sad if he was afraid of being shown up by some non-entity replacement in the dugout.

You really think that might have happened

Or we could look at it another way. Remy has made it clear he's off in the summer, so we could use the next three games to see if Cisse can score a couple of goals to make  his partnership with De Jong a cheap alternative to having to spend big money on a striker next season.

Might just be something to do with that calf strain??

Newcastle should be the one place in the country where he's having to shut down and ship out. Instead he's opening a bigger store in a better location. How utterly embarrassing for us as a city and a group of supporters.

Why does it have to look so shit.

Mike, himself, insisted it looked worse than all the other ones because Carl from Benton once called him a fat cunt at the match. An elephant never forgets.

Newcastle should be the one place in the country where he's having to shut down and ship out. Instead he's opening a bigger store in a better location. How utterly embarrassing for us as a city and a group of supporters.

I for one appreciate that I can now get size 11-14 black Sondico socks for £3.49 on Northumberland St without the need to go out of the way into Eldon Square.

He's looking to move further north if the Rangers stuff has any substance to it. Cheap shit to suit the local market seems to be the modus operandi (someone do a spell check quick!)

Or we could look at it another way. Remy has made it clear he's off in the summer, so we could use the next three games to see if Cisse can score a couple of goals to make  his partnership with De Jong a cheap alternative to having to spend big money on a striker next season.

If I was Ashley and I wanted to keep a PR merchant like Pardew I'd be over the moon if Remy was missing during Pardew's 3 game stadium ban. Of course I'm sure it's just a coincidence.