Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

:lol: Fair do's, you can obviously see hundreds of years into the future.

I mean, I can't rule it out for the entire existence of NUFC. I presume you don't think I'm trying to do that. I just find it hard to get worked up about because I never expected us to be expanding SJP anyway.

Don't get 'worked up' about it then. Just call it what it is, short term thinking that's bad for the club's long term prospects.

Clubs all around the world would kill for prime city centre real estate and we're throwing some of that away?

My point as well. Most real estate people understand this concept. What I've been getting at all along. Adjacent land to the stadium is not something you go selling about unless someone is coming in and putting in a MASSIVE project on that land that will beneficial to you, with massive demand generating type draw that will positively impact home match attendance etc.  And usually in those cases, you should be able to put a favorable long term ground lease on that and sell the leasehold interest to someone who will not only cover their lease obligations but will be making good money it.

Its more small time mentality man.

First game this year he's been at. Enthusiastically clapping the players off like a fan at the end and posing for photos with punters.

Sadly for most, nobody wearing a dish dash or a ten gallon Stetson sitting next to him though.

What's gannin on like ?

First game this year he's been at. Enthusiastically clapping the players off like a fan at the end and posing for photos with punters.

Sadly for most, nobody wearing a dish dash or a ten gallon Stetson sitting next to him though.

What's gannin on like ?

what sort of absolute cunt stops to get a picture with Mike Ashley.  :fool:

Hope he fell down the stairs on the way out.

Funny you should say that but he did make a sort of dash from the box when he obviously got fed up with the photos. Mind he looked quite slim compared to previously so he probably managed the stairs ok.

What's gannin on like ?

what sort of absolute c*** stops to get a picture with Mike Ashley.  :fool:

Takes a special kind of cunt like.

Guest zicomartin

So maybe we should all stand in the "virtual" queue at sportsdirect.com with a mug in our hand but never actually get to the checkout, (think Julian Speroni goalkick on a loop).

It worked for Obamacare, see 'Oregon and $300 million' invested without a single sale.  If the queue is long enough, the real customers will put their basket down and walk away...

Maybe somebody who knows computers can explain if this is possible. 

Just my 2p  :undecided: