Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Please don't anyone click on that.

They dont need to click it they can read with with out, We have to face what others are saying about us.

Why? Who gives a fuck what others say? I know you constantly post this shit looking for bites but I'm going to give you one anyway. I want a football club to support again. I'm not interested one iota about the balance sheet and I'm not bothered what league we're playing in. I pray for a couple of relegations, anything to become a football club again. When you preach the bullshit from the likes of this Matt Scott chap it doesn't help things.

"They would be mad to drive him out of toon" - What's the alternative? It's just many more years of watching a great sporting institution crumble in front of our very eyes until a stage comes when there is nothing left. When every penny has been sucked out of the club and we are left with a SportsDirect megastore.

We have to face what others are saying about us.

This quote has really fucking wound me up. Give me a good reason why we should care about what others are saying? Especially in relation to a subject where they are very much outsiders.

Guest axel

They dont need to click it they can read with with out, We have to face what others are saying about us.

No, we don't. Especially when those people have no clue what they're talking about.

Guest Roger Kint

Send your abuse here - @Matt5cott

Professional Geordie hater, pathetic these people continually are paid to write shit about us.

Send your abuse here - @Matt5cott

He goes a step further on Twitte:

Matt Scott ‏@Matt5cott

@Luke9S I do wonder if Newcastle fans ever look at themselves to consider if ever they might have had an influence on player apathy.

Don't even bother, it's pure clickbait. Just ignore it.

Whereas I agree you shouldn't click the article he 100% deserves abuse.

Matt Scott ‏@Matt5cott  7m7 minutes ago

@Luke9S I do wonder if Newcastle fans ever look at themselves to consider if ever they might have had an influence on player apathy.

:lol:

He wants abuse. The more people who abuse him, the more people seek the article out to see why, the more ad revenue his shitty site gets. The Katie Hopkins effect. Don't bite.

He's arguing with Mark Douglas from the Chronicle. Basically tell him that "There has been crass decisions and poor leadership, but financially, you can't really argue"

"Newcastle still earn substantially more than most clubs commercially, without Sports Direct paying market rates"

What the fuck is that bloke on :lol:

Realistically that's just a lot of speculation. Irving is probably just moving to greener pastures at NCL and for all we know it's an amicable departure, Ashley has known about this for ages, and plans for succession are in place.

I've said this on here before, I knew John Irving when we were in our teens and he was a passionate fan of NUFC. I've found it hard to comprehend that he's had a leading role in Ashley's regime, when it's clear that they're intent on destroying the club from within.

Maybe the current antics have been too much for him and he's decided he needed to get out.

Guest axel

John Irving leaving just means an actual Newcastle fan is out of the board. Ashley will probably just replace him with another of his henchmen which will probably be worse. But good on Irving anyway, can't see how an actual fan will work for Ashley under these circumstances.