Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

It increases the debt owed to him and pushes the purchase price up. If we go down his grip will only tighten . We'll be in danger of owing him more money than the club is worth.

So by going down the price for the club would go up?

The club is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it regardless of how much money Ashley has put in. And he'll only sell if he wants to. You can't have a tighter grip than what he already has.

Absolutely, imagine we'll not have the Sky money meaning he'll have "plough" more interest free money in to get us up and when we're back the club's worth goes back to what it was but we owe him even more money. Going down would be an absolute disaster. We're nothing to him in terms of his wealth and he could toy with us for years and at some point could ask for the loan money back. If that happens we are waiting for the Administrators. Don't put it past him, he may not be bothered at all if we go down. He's in no rush to sell until he gets exactly what he wants.

Guest chopey

No matter how much of a wanker Ashley is I don't think he wants to be remembered as the guy that killed Newcastle

No matter how much of a wanker Ashley is I don't think he wants to be remembered as the guy that killed Newcastle

I don't think he gives a flying fuck if he's turning a profit for SD.

Well done Mike on not signing anyone in January. O0

We needed a couple of defenders to see us through until the end of the season, especially when Steven Taylor was ruled out for the rest of the season.

But, rather than buying (or loaning) a couple of defenders to see us through until the end of the season, we decided to sell 2 defenders to weaken our defence even more.  :mackems: :weep:

Fucken Joke! :'( :'( :'(

No matter how much of a w***** Ashley is I don't think he wants to be remembered as the guy that killed Newcastle

If he was running this club in another country the fans would've probably took him in the street and beat the living shit out of him.

No matter how much of a w***** Ashley is I don't think he wants to be remembered as the guy that killed Newcastle

You absolutely sure about that? I think he wants to make money out of us whilst destroying the club from within before he eventually fucks off.

Hope the fat c***s heart packs in on the final whistle next Sunday.

He won't be there next week. He'll be 'away on business'. Not a chance of him being around to witness a mass revolt - whatever happens.

He couldn't take the abuse.

Hope the fat c***s heart packs in on the final whistle next Sunday.

He won't be there next week. He'll be 'away on business'. Not a chance of him being around to witness a mass revolt - whatever happens.

He couldn't take the abuse.

Didn't he dodge the Scottish parliament who had some pointed questions for him? Why would he face 50,000 mad Geordies? :lol:

Makes me wonder if we do go down, that he'll just loan the club more money 'interest free' until we get back up, which increases his stranglehold. The fat f***er isn't stupid.

Loaning more money doesn't change anything, he owns 100% of the club and is the only creditor

It increases the debt owed to him and pushes the purchase price up. If we go down his grip will only tighten . We'll be in danger of owing him more money than the club is worth.

That'll be completely against FFP and we'd find ourselves in the same position as QPR facing record fines, only this time there'll be no back door option (if QPR find it) as it will be closed to stop it happening again.