Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Wonder who the other two clubs are, who else is available?

Spurs and West Ham apparently. I think only West Ham is achievable though, Spurs would cost more than us and double again to pay for the new stadium. If Spurs really is an option then it will be an indication that they have money to spend.

He’d monetize and make a decent wedge. He’s also seemingly tired of owning this club. Wipe his hands of this. That’s why he’d sell. It’s not hard. His valuation is prob as high as hell ever get with the investment he’s put in (including players) and he’s got a manager who will attract buyers. Probably also doesn’t want to deal with any further economic downturns as well owning us.

I really hope something rather than disappointment comes of this.

:yao: :yao: :yao:

Have you forgotten which club you support?

:lol: :thup:

I'm trying to hope, who knows what could happen but the press reports around the potential sale of the club have definitely changed in the past few weeks. Hopefully something in it all, Bishops not this good :lol:

I refuse to get excited until something major happens. Ashley has a Premier League platform for Sports Direct. He won't let that go easily if at all. The only thing I can think of is he sells us because he's fed up with the protesting and buys another club.

Lot of changing of perception from the media (who have been caught with their pants down) that has went from she was only a guest to actually meeting the cunt brigade. Somethings in the offing but unfortunately the banana splits will probably fuck it up. Our only hope is that he really wants to sell - shows that the media are clueless though in a lot of things and rely on rumours and guesswork most of the time.

What I keep coming back to is why she was clearly not hiding from the cameras, why they wanted her picture taken at the game. There's two reasons for that in my mind, one could be that there is nothing in this at all, the other is that things have progressed to the point where genuine progress has been made. If it were early stages like these articles appear to be saying then you hide her away in a exec box out of the gaze of the camera lens, to me at least the early stages are delicate in these kinds of things you don't want to rock the boat. I can't see her being used as a pawn to flush other serious bids out either.

Wonder who the other two clubs are, who else is available?

Spurs and West Ham apparently. I think only West Ham is achievable though, Spurs would cost more than us and double again to pay for the new stadium. If Spurs really is an option then it will be an indication that they have money to spend.

There has been talk of Spurs being up for sale before and I can't remember the figures quoted at the time, but it was an awful lot more than we would cost and that was before the stadium.  If someone like the City owner wanted a club and money was no object, then they would be a very attractive proposition.  I would imagine though that if they did want to sell the club, nothing would happen until after they have moved into their new stadium.

Just woke up. Has the milf bought us yet? Might have been me having a drink too many last night but think I was floundering away at the thought of Ashley and his cunt brigade were enjoying themselves on a fucking island he just bought for themselves and a fucking hurricane was going to sweep them away. Not Irma though. Amanda was the name.