Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Its a shameful attempt at PR on their part, but its Wraith so thats expected.

Blokes been stringing people along since the Liverpool game, aye mate shes going to tell you something because you got lucky with you're seat. Blokes a helmet.

:lol: He's a total creep. Is he still tweeting from Pav's account - even though he's been dead for nearly a year?

I'm not from the area so I've never really known what his deal is when he gets mentioned. Had a Google, it seems he's a doorman/actor/boxing promoter/agent/fansize editor/sacked football agent/pr. Does that just about cover it?

Blokes been stringing people along since the Liverpool game, aye mate shes going to tell you something because you got lucky with you're seat. Blokes a helmet.

:lol: He's a total creep. Is he still tweeting from Pav's account - even though he's been dead for nearly a year?

I'm not from the area so I've never really known what his deal is when he gets mentioned. Had a Google, it seems he's a doorman/actor/boxing promoter/agent/fansize editor/sacked football agent/pr. Does that just about cover it?

No you've missed off self-promoting gobshite, utter c$nt, total embarrassment and weapons grade bellend

You missed out pathetic cretin.

So Steve Wraith "owns" Rich Energy drink?

So basically it's a PR stunt for his drink?

No but he runs the PR side.

Both Wraith and Rob Lee are 'Brand Ambassadors' for Richard Energy.

https://www.facebook.com/RichEnergy/photos/a.903000593111112.1073741829.880117275399444/1339573552787145/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/RichEnergy/photos/a.903000593111112.1073741829.880117275399444/1058091617602008/?type=3&theater

Expect it from Wraith, but lost a bit of respect for Rob Lee for this, like.  :undecided:

So Steve Wraith "owns" Rich Energy drink?

So basically it's a PR stunt for his drink?

No but he runs the PR side.

Both Wraith and Rob Lee are 'Brand Ambassadors' for Richard Energy.

https://www.facebook.com/RichEnergy/photos/a.903000593111112.1073741829.880117275399444/1339573552787145/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/RichEnergy/photos/a.903000593111112.1073741829.880117275399444/1058091617602008/?type=3&theater

Expect it from Wraith, but lost a bit of respect for Rob Lee for this, like.  :undecided:

Yeah but Wraith also runs the PR for Rob so I highly expect as with Pav and at times other Newcastle ex players, he'll also run his twitter account.

Wraith was on Totalsport a few weeks back, and was asked about that vicar get-up and the mock funeral.

Reckoned none of it was his idea, and he only did it as he was the only one the cassock fitted.  :whistle:

Also said he now regretted the whole thing.... that's might be true, but its either down to the flack he got for doing it, or since he seems to have become one of fat Mikes biggest fans.

No you've missed off self-promoting gobshite, utter c$nt, total embarrassment and weapons grade bellend

And funeral director. Don't forget funeral director.

I wonder if Wraith knows how much he's disliked amongst our support?  I'd imagine he has plenty of bald middle-aged blokes telling him otherwise though.

He'll have a decent amount of doylums who hang on his every word.