Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Why would you go through all that just to create a smoke screen, when you are going to be investigated anyway.

Who is going to be investigated anyway?

I have no idea.

Shes suing Barclays if I remember rightly.

So why does she need the added hassle of smoke screening with buying a prem club.  Seriously man.  :lol: :lol:

Why would you go through all that just to create a smoke screen, when you are going to be investigated anyway.

I have no idea.

For $1B. Barclays lawyers already upped and left them which may suggest they are even worried about what is going to happen. None of which I would have known without this smokescreen. Wheres that eye roll.

SJH 19/09/17;

“He came with the right intent......... he’s done as much as he can, but it’s time to move on”

SJH regarding selling his shares to Ashley;

“I asked Ashley: ‘Why do you want to buy Newcastle?’

“These are the words he said to me: ‘Newcastle United is a brand, and we want to sell our products in the Far East. We think the two to go together. Newcastle United will help us sell our goods in the Far East”

SJH 19/09/17;

“He came with the right intent......... he’s done as much as he can, but it’s time to move on”

“These are the words he said to me: ‘Newcastle United is a brand, and we want to sell our products in the Far East. We think the two to go together. Newcastle United will help us sell our goods in the Far East”

Newcastle Utd was a brand, which he managed to devalue pretty drastically during his 10 years so far. But his whole business is built around devaluing brands then repackaging them as tat so we are all in the picture now.

I have no idea.

So why does she need the added hassle of smoke screening with buying a prem club.  Seriously man.  :lol: :lol:

Exactly, he's like the little kid wanting attention 'look at me look at me' Glad they've chose a energy drink because ~99% fail. The prick.

SJH 19/09/17;

Aye, seen that on SSN last night. I was spitting with rage.

Why would Rich Energy drinks be interested in what Staveley/PCP are up to and why'd they even bother sending that tweet?

Seems a bizarre thing to come out with, bearing in mind it's confirmed they're carrying out diligence, just for shits & giggles?

Why would Rich Energy drinks be interested in what Staveley/PCP are up to and why'd they even bother sending that tweet?

Seems a bizarre thing to come out with, bearing in mind it's confirmed they're carrying out diligence, just for s***s & giggles?

And the club has officially declared several interested parties.

Guest reefatoon

The Grim Ryder has to be a part of Rich energy too, with such a deflating comment. It has his misery all over it. Then you look at the clip of him, he looks neither rich nor full of energy, so just a coincidence.

Apparently seen getting dropped off at David Lloyd this morning in a brand new Rolls Royce. Early morning gym session before going to kick some Ashley ass?

:lol: there was a few rumours that she flew in yestreday, obviously trying to be inconspicuous pulling up in a brand new RR :lol:

I have no idea.

For $1B. Barclays lawyers already upped and left them which may suggest they are even worried about what is going to happen. None of which I would have known without this smokescreen. Wheres that eye roll.

She has those wild eyes.

Guest The Little Waster

Dick Energy  :lol:

hqdefault.jpg

"Oooh Mr Wraith, you are awful....and your energy drink gave me yellow anal discharge"

He always was a fan of the two puffs ( Krays )