Newcastle 3 - 1 Blackburn Rovers - 24/09/11 - post-match reaction from page 27

Disco

Guest elbee909

I think it was a bit of a wooly claim for a foul tbh - Best was blocking them off a bit but only as a result of going for the ball himself.  Don't think the pushing was much of a big deal, it was hardly a stonewall foul anyway.

MAG CONSPIRACY

I think it was a bit of a wooly claim for a foul tbh - Best was blocking them off a bit but only as a result of going for the ball himself.  Don't think the pushing was much of a big deal, it was hardly a stonewall foul anyway.

MAG CONSPIRACY

MAGSPIRACY.

We are 2 goals up with what, 20 minutes to go?, we should take off one of our forwards and give Sammy a chance, also bring on Ben Arfa and gets some more pace in this team because I don't think Blackburn would be able to handle it.

On reflection, probably was a foul by Best for our goal. Hmmm.... :undecided:

How many times do they go the other way? Might as well enjoy it when we get one. :dontknow:

Indeed.

Yeah, we deserved another goal anyway especially for how we're dominating the game. So aye I'll enjoy it. Ba!! Very happy he's got a hay trick today.

MAG CONSPIRACY

MAGSPIRACY.

Christ, this place sounds like RTG.

We are 2 goals up with what, 20 minutes to go?, we should take off one of our forwards and give Sammy a chance, also bring on Ben Arfa and gets some more pace in this team because I don't think Blackburn would be able to handle it.

Sammy yes. Arfa? Not while they're fouling for no reason.

Don't know what delights me more, looking at the result or looking at the table? ???

Saying that, the look at the table could have been better if it wasn't to a world class Shay Given.

I haven't looked at it yet. Saving it as a treat for myself after the match. :lol:

MAG CONSPIRACY

MAGSPIRACY.

All the MAGEREES are in on it.

Sammy yes. Arfa? Not while they're fouling for no reason.

He has to get games under his belt. We can't always say we won't play him because he'll get fouled.

He's a football player not some blonde, hot looking princess.