Wolves 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 01/10/11 - post-match reaction from page 46

Disco

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Not really the kind of game for Ben Arfa. And I don't mean "ah man he might get injured" but we've barely had the ball this half.

We've been useless for about 20 minutes now. Frustrating. Get Marveaux on or something. It's like we're sitting back and waiting for 1-2.

This, dunno what hes waiting for. Someone with energy on the ball to counter & get us going a bit again. Theyve settled to much.

Not really the kind of game for Ben Arfa. And I don't mean "ah man he might get injured" but we've barely had the ball this half.

A lot of it down to us not being able to keep the ball though, its not like they've been kicking us much after Karl went off.

A lot of it down to us not being able to keep the ball though, its not like they've been kicking us much after Karl went off.

:thup: Marveaux for Obertan, Barfa for, I suppose Best, seeing as unfortunately he won't take Loven off after 10 minutes.