Newcastle Utd vs Tottenham Hotspur - 16/10/11 @ 4pm - live on SKY

Anderson

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

My prediction is 4-0 to us, based on my dream the other day :)

I had a great dream I was a proper footy ITK.

msm4rsh kym marsh

Hmmm so we went to the oracle Leeds and a guy got aggressive with us. I got shoved by a bloke!! What a nice guy! Aaron Lennon! Dick!!

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

:lol:

Burgers are really nice there :thup:

Got this awful feeling their 2 wingers are going to have a field day against 2 of the weakest fullbacks they'll face this season. Would snap your hand off for a draw but I think today might be the day our great run comes to an end and it will finish 1-3.

We need to stay disciplined and get stuck into them, they are a better passing team than us, but players like modric dont like it when teams get into them. If we can compete physically i rekon we will beat them, however if we stand off and allow them to play thier football we could get raped...

Hopefully Lennon is out. He got the better of Simpson last year and that was because he was forced to shift to the left because Enrique had him covered on the right. Now he's got Taylor on the left and Simpson on the right; easy pickings. Bale will piss on Simpson. I'd play 5 in the middle and try to control as much of the possession as possible, while leaving the FBs behind to prevent their wingers from counter-attacking. It would also be great if Adebayor is out. I think we can trouble them, and we should be able to score a couple of goals with some more good displays from our midfielders, but defending their offensive players will be the toughest task.

Guest elbee909

How odd, Redknapp comes out with some inflammatory comments just prior to the match.  He's really up there with Mindgames Ferguson.  He reaaaally is.