Who do you want relegated this season? (2011/12 Edition)

Beren

Wankers. I saw a group of about 10 of them taunting a couple of lasses in toon shirts as I was walking out up that long road. I rolled up my sleeves to mid-bicep, puffed out my chest and walked right towards the group in my silver 3rd strip, and sure enough they parted like the Red Sea.

Horrible, cowardly c***s from a horrible part of the country. They're getting what they deserve now and it's bloody fitting that we were the first team to benefit from their fall.

Wankers. I saw a group of about 10 of them taunting a couple of lasses in toon shirts as I was walking out up that long road. I rolled up my sleeves to mid-bicep, puffed out my chest and walked right towards the group in my silver 3rd strip, and sure enough they parted like the Red Sea.

Horrible, cowardly c***s from a horrible part of the country. They're getting what they deserve now and it's bloody fitting that we were the first team to benefit from their fall.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wankers. I saw a group of about 10 of them taunting a couple of lasses in toon shirts as I was walking out up that long road. I rolled up my sleeves to mid-bicep, puffed out my chest and walked right towards the group in my silver 3rd strip, and sure enough they parted their cheeks just like the Red Sea.

tidied that up for you.

I'd like to see them go down but it's not going to happen this season. Another wrong appointment for their next manager and failing to invest in the right players then they certainly could go down next season. They seem to be like what we did, slowly going down that table season after season, not quite in a massive relegation fight 1 season but not far off it and then wham.

We did it, I seem to remember Leeds doing the season before they went down, Portsmouth did it, West Ham did it last year and Blackburn are doing it this year.

wolves (bad experiences wioth their fans)

villa (big club going down is always fun unless it's us, no spite, i'd have done the same in their position those couple of years ago)

really struggling now, i quite like wigan, play decentish football to watch and like them as a counterweight to the excesses of the greed league and their fans are canny)

probably bolton, some horrid fans and the fat sam connection.....aye bolton but i don't think it'll happen.

Well Wolves are down.

2nd would be Blackburn, they just havn't got much going for them in all honesty, probably the most boring of the boring mid to lower table premiership lot.

And It may sound a bit daft and needlessly sensitive like but after the Muamba incident I wouldn't really want to wish any more on Bolton this season, would probably go with QPR, despite the fact it could be pretty interesting how they go about next season if they stay up.

Nah, Bolton fans are fine. I'm a tad biased, like.

it's a thing. i was in the company of some saints fans on a bus after an england game at SJP (2 dads 2 kids) and they really made me dislike their club till a few years later when i met much nicer saints fans.

i judge clubs mainly on their fans than their club, if that makes sense. doesn't have to be a huge support but a decent sort.

Southampton have to have the most bland set up going. City has more or less nowt of interest. Soulless bowl of a stadium a good walk from the drinking holes, fans are bland as fuck. Best player is bland as fuck.

And then just to cap it off it takes fucking ages to get there.

I went to the villa game when said relegation happened. Me and three mates were constantly abused during the game by three blokes around 40-45 as we were at the segregation between the fans. Outside the ground and after the game we noticed these two blokes and stupidly (although it felt like a good idea at the time) went over (red mist). We did not notice at the time but they had their sons with them(who must have been sat in a different place in the ground). What happened next was strange - they started chanting the usual guff (us being uneducated, inbred etc etc) whilst putting their kids in front of them as some sort of protection. Obviously we left well alone once kids were there but that memory stays with me. its the most cowardly thing I've seen at football.

I actually don't want villa to go down, I think it would galvanise them in a similar way to ourselves. I think they are destined for mid/lower table for the next 5 years and I want them to live in that pointless position. That is all.