Newcastle United vs Everton - 05/11/11 @ 12:45pm - live on Sky

Anderson

Can see a draw here. Wouldn't be a bad result either.

Why wouldn't an in-form team drawing at home against the 5th bottom team be a bad result?

aye, i think the keeping expectations thing in check can get a little out of hand at times. everton at home is the type of game many teams outside the champs lge clubs would be thinking they ought to get maximum points from.

aye, i think the keeping expectations thing in check can get a little out of hand at times. everton at home is the type of game many teams outside the champs lge clubs would be thinking they ought to get maximum points from.

I think we'll win by a couple of goals, team selection will be interesting.

I think we'll win by a couple of goals, team selection will be interesting.

Should just be Marv in for Obertan.

I hope so, he's a good tidy player.

aye, would anyone be tempted to switch jonas to the right though ? even if not i'd hope to see them switching a lot. the rigidity of the formation against wigan was very disappointing.

aye, would anyone be tempted to switch jonas to the right though ? even if not i'd hope to see them switching a lot. the rigidity of the formation against wigan was very disappointing.

Yeah I would like Jonas to start on the right, switching so often just to keep their fullbacks thinking.

It'll be easier than against Wigan to attack because Everton like to attack as well. It'll be harder to defend but I think if we take a lead, we should be able to get a second when they push up. They're not the type to hang back and defend with ten men anyway, especially not when they're playing us or any team that isn't part of the top 6.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them switching and we'll be better for it as it makes life much tougher for the opposition.

not sure although simpson will need a hand with their left side

Can see a draw here. Wouldn't be a bad result either.

Why wouldn't an in-form team drawing at home against the 5th bottom team be a bad result?

where to start.....

We are in a slightly inflated position - they a deflated one. We are likely to be missing our midfield  lynchpin. They beat us in the corresponding fixture last year. Our unbeaten run brings with it a pressured of its own. I think they may over run us in midfield. I'm wary of the quality of baines.

That said we are at home and they are missing key players.

Overall  i guess it has become lucky for me to be mildly pessimist  and then elated when we get a result.

Nothin like positivety,  :lol:

They may well beat us but.......

Demba Ba is on fire

We've conceded the least goals in the premier league

The carrot of going second if only briefly

Pardew seems to have them well drilled, I don't see complaceny being an issue

Everton have their fair share of injury queries

Everton have a leaky defence

These don't mean we'll win but there's just a few positives for you  :)

Draw at best, pessimism beginning to kick in and concern that we're going to conk out eventually.

Hopefully the bandwagon-jumpers won't force a shite atmosphere if things start going wrong.

wow thats some arse dropping there.

Draw at best, pessimism beginning to kick in and concern that we're going to conk out eventually.

Hopefully the bandwagon-jumpers won't force a shite atmosphere if things start going wrong.

wow thats some arse dropping there.

The more over-the-top, carried away bollocks I read on here, the more stressed I get :lol:

EDIT: Re the post above...is exactly the attitude that makes me stressed