Man City vs Newcastle United - 19/11/11 - 3pm

MW

I'd love to know what the media would say if we come out of the next three fixtures with three victories. Naturally won't happen, but I'd still love to know just how the media would react. :lol:

lucky, blah blah, wont last......

Well 3 or 4 major injuries and we've still got talent to step in and replace them. Think we've a stronger squad than the neutrals are giving us credit for.

Stronger squad than our own fans give us credit for.

Guest bimpy474

I'd love to know what the media would say if we come out of the next three fixtures with three victories. Naturally won't happen, but I'd still love to know just how the media would react. :lol:

What about RTG, it'll be like Jonestown......mass suicide everywhere.

What about RTG, it'll be like Jonestown......mass suicide everywhere.

Wait until we play someone in the top 1.

@DamianSpellman Damian Spellman

Tiote and Marveaux out for #mcfc, Best and Obertan struggling, Shola Ameobi, Ben Arfa and Gosling in with a chance. #nufc

41 seconds ago

could the "in with a chance" mean in with a chance of starting due to injuries to others ?

@DamianSpellman Damian Spellman

Tiote and Marveaux out for #mcfc, Best and Obertan struggling, Shola Ameobi, Ben Arfa and Gosling in with a chance. #nufc

41 seconds ago

could the "in with a chance" mean in with a chance of starting due to injuries to others ?

That's the way I saw it.

lucky, blah blah, wont last......

well they haven't played barcelona yet or played a top 2 club and been down to 8 men with a blackmailed ref,blinded by laser pens, with feet in blocks of concrete by the mafia after the game started before they turned up due to being wrongly informed by the premier league, whilst under a gyspy curse and all their players having been hipnotised into performing lap dnaces at the sound of the refs whistle............only then will we know if they are any good.

cant wait this, first match been able to go to since Wolves. away end gunna go absolutely fucking mental if we score an important goal, fingers crossed its not just a 4-0 or something