Man City vs Newcastle United - 19/11/11 - 3pm

MW

Warnock's philosophy was probably the right way to go.

"Teams let City have too much of the ball. You're probably going to get beat anyway so you might as well have a go"

If we stand any chance of getting anything from City/Man U then we have to take the game to them ala Monday night.

:thup:

aye to a point. it's much easier to do it at home though.

Indeed. Though I would hope that the players will be pumped up for this game and really give City a game.

Guest bimpy474

1-2.

They will batter us but not score and we will do them on the break, and score from a set piece where they are very vunerable,  they will get a late goal but some lucky defending and we will hold out for a fantastic win.

Get humped 5-0 at Manure though, on account of the effort for the above result :D

2-0 to them would feel like a victory to me.

Come on. QPR were very close to nicking a result tonight. I wouldn't be gutted if we did lose, but a draw isn't totally out of the question given the form we're in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------- Krul --------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simpson ------------ Taylor ---------------- Coloccini -------------- Taylor

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------- Tiote ---------------------------------------

------------------------- Cabaye --------- Guthrie ----------------------------

Ba ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Jonas

------------------------------------- Best ----------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2-0 to them would feel like a victory to me.

Come on. QPR were very close to nicking a result tonight. I wouldn't be gutted if we did lose, but a draw isn't totally out of the question given the form we're in.

-------------------------------------- Krul --------------------------------------

Simpson ------------ Taylor ---------------- Coloccini -------------- Taylor

------------------------------------- Tiote ---------------------------------------

------------------------- Cabaye --------- Guthrie ----------------------------

Ba ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Jonas

------------------------------------- Best ----------------------------------------

Man City have put 5 past Spurs and 6 past Man U, they are better than they were today.

Don't care if we get beat in this one because it will be no disgrace if we do.

BUT i want us to go there with no fear and have a bloody go at them.

this

Guest VaVaVoom

Pointless really as we dont have a clue what the time will be what with the doubts over Cabaye, Obertan and Marveaux. At least Tiote will be back.

Seeing as everyone else has, i'd hope we go with...

---Krul---

Simpson---Saylor---Coloccini---Raylor

Obertan---Cabaye---Tiote---Jonas

---Ben Arfa---

---Ba---

If that is the side we put out or close to then i reckon we COULD get something. Unlikely as Citeh look fuckin awesome but we COULD.

Guest bimpy474

We should go with Ba and Best if fit, those two will give their defenders a hard time, play one up and we will let them play from the back.

Lets have a go and give them a bruising if anything, lets get at them instead of trying to contain them and if we are going to lose, lets go down kicking and screaming.

Krul

Simpson    Saylor  Colo    Raylor

Guthrie    Cabaye    Tiote    Jonas

Best        Ba

This way we don't betray the system that got us 3rd, but if we play narrow and cluster the centre I think it'll frustrate them.