Manchester United vs Newcastle United - Saturday 26th November @ 3pm

Guest VaVaVoom

Where is the best place in town to go for this today? Out for a mates birthday, assuming its the Gate?  :undecided:

Depends.  If you're the kind of dicks who go to the Gate, aye :lol:

My favorite match-watching pubs are currently LYH or Centurion.

EDIT: Hang on, dunno if they've even got dodgy telly.  Usually only watch matches in town before and after home games.

Guest ykmkmdd

Just spoke to Steve Stone in Starbucks in Manchester. Reckons Colo will be okay to start.

:lol: Quality - the Newcastle Online roving reporters with the scoop once again.

Where's this idea that Santon is some world beating, best LB in the world who just has to start and Nani will be instantly nullified? :lol:

I think it's more that he's simply a better player than Raylor tbh. With the same support Raylor gets from Jonás, he should be fine.

FWIW - There's a clip on youtube where he ( in July(?) this year) plays against Spurs and pretty much keeps up with Lennon. From left back position.

Where's this idea that Santon is some world beating, best LB in the world who just has to start and Nani will be instantly nullified? :lol:

He's better than Ryan Taylor, that's all.

Of course, but if the LB position is going to get raped anyway, I'd leave Taylor there and bring Santon into an easier game in an easier stadium.

Rather than the inevitable starting him here, him looking poor and the "OMG! HE'S SHIT!!!!!!!!" prevailing.

Of course, but if the LB position is going to get raped anyway, I'd leave Taylor there and bring Santon into an easier game in an easier stadium.

Rather than the inevitable starting him here, him looking poor and the "OMG! HE'S SHIT!!!!!!!!" prevailing.

JH, king of the straw man argument :lol:

C'mon man, no poster/fan worth talking football with would say that unless there was substance to it.

Rather than the inevitable starting him here, him looking poor and the "OMG! HE'S s***!!!!!!!!" prevailing.

JH, king of the straw man argument :lol:

C'mon man, no poster/fan worth talking football with would say that unless there was substance to it.

You just joined this forum?! It happens every week! :laugh:

Just a symptom of the idiot, it wasn't that long ago the same people were demanding Jonas be dropped for Marveaux (who we hadn't seen).

If he does play and Nani or Young get the better of him, they'll probably say he's shite as well.

They should just stick to playing manager simulators on their computers bought by their parents.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Just a symptom of the idiot, it wasn't that long ago the same people were demanding Jonas be dropped for Marveaux (who we hadn't seen).

Obertan, yes. No one other than Christmas Tree thought that, like.

If he does play and Nani or Young get the better of him, they'll probably say he's shite as well.

They should just stick to playing manager simulators on their computers bought by their parents.

Jonas is an established winger for us, Taylor is a makeshift full back who is punching above his weight.

I agree that dropping him if he's playing well doesn't make sense, however he did make 2 last week and with competition for places I see no reason why Santon shouldn't be starting based on the fact we know he's a talented player.